The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just reporting the story would have been fine and I doubt anyone would have been bothered by it. Where he went left was when he started talking about he wouldn't be surprised if Snyder got fired and Justice League got postponed. Those were not things he heard those were things he came up with and then floated out there with the other story. So instead of a run of the mill story about WB being worried that a big budget tentpole film might not click with audiences we instead got the entire Internet running with "WB not happy with BvS, will likely fire Snyder and scrap the Justice League movie".

It was because of him talking about him being "very shocked" if JL be delayed (which he was wrong) and Snyder being fired from directing is why it is all on HIM for making it appear that WB have little faith in BvS. He wouldn't of said that if it wasn't with the intent to preempt doubt into people's heads that this movie is going to suck. People can tell coded language when they hear it. It is also why he's not been backpaddling like a muthafukka since its been exposed that his "sources" been full of shyt. Trying to spit semantics knowing damn well all of this was due to what HE had said initially.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Making Snyder the meastro of the DCEU is such an unnecessary gamble, is he the only director that's open about his love for comics :mindblown:

All of the Director of the DCU have all talked to eachother and are able to do their own thing in their separate movies. Snyder let David Ayer see the script so he'd know exactly what was happening so he'd know ahead of time for his movie.

Jack Skellington

yes indeed family
Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town
12734010_1036837136376432_2987830851545215046_n.jpg

Behind them. Flash costume ? :lupe:

It's going to be hard to seeing to Aquaman not being blonde. I'm still confused with their choice, Khal Drogo is cool and all...but he doesn't look like Aquaman at all.

I still think Ryan Gawdling would've been a perfect aquaman :banderas:

ryan%20gosling%2009aug11%2002.jpg

he pulled off the blonde hair look in Place Beyond The Pines:ehh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
full
he just gonna let zod destroy the planet and everybody he love? what kinda question is that?
Exactly

He wasn't even superman really until Zod showed the fukk up.

Like half of the movie was spent following Clark around as he tries to figure out where the fukk he came from and if he should ever expose himself by using his powers... In which he did to Louis and that's it.

Movie was fukking dope from the score, to the DBZ fight scenes, to Clark fukking up dudes truck since one punch could make dude explode.

It showed that Superman has anger and a fukking personality instead of the goofy, goody 2 shoes he's always depicted as

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's going to be hard to seeing to Aquaman not being blonde. I'm still confused with their choice, Khal Drogo is cool and all...but he doesn't look like Aquaman at all.

I still think Ryan Gawdling would've been a perfect aquaman :banderas:

ryan%20gosling%2009aug11%2002.jpg

he pulled off the blonde hair look in Place Beyond The Pines:ehh:
He's going to have streaks in his hair and Drogo looks more like
aquaman-featured-970x545.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
All of the Director of the DCU have all talked to eachother and are able to do their own thing in their separate movies. Snyder let David Ayer see the script so he'd know exactly what was happening so he'd know ahead of time for his movie.
1st part of your post is why (relatively known) directors are opting to do DC movies as oppose to marvel but that's not what I was asking it seems If Nolan was on board he would have championed this universe at least with that it would be understandable as Nolan has a proven track record. My confusion is with WB being fully behind Snyder like he's some prized commodity they'd be foolish to let go.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
1st part of your post is why (relatively known) directors are opting to do DC movies as oppose to marvel but that's not what I was asking it seems If Nolan was on board he would have championed this universe at least with that it would be understandable as Nolan has a proven track record. My confusion is with WB being fully behind Snyder like he's some prized commodity they'd be foolish to let go.
They would've gladly let Nolan do it but he wants nothing to do with the cosmic side of Superheros. If your first time seeing Batman was in the Nolan trilogy would you even think he was part of a team that included Superman ,Aquaman, Wonder Woman, GL ect? Snyder was chosen because he honestly does have a passion for comics and can handle an ensemble team ala Watchmen which had several characters that the average people weren't aware of. We don't know what WB sees in Zack but clearly their confident in his vision for their universe.