The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Chef

All Star
Daps
tumblr_nnqwl7Vwi31r1k6vvo1_500.gif

I rag on Nolan's fight choreography but this scene played out in the movies you could hear a pin drop. :whew: Whole audience had the :lupe: when Bruce was getting spanked out :pachaha:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
my gawd:wow:

this is the batman we've been waiting for :mjcry:

I hope you're right but why are these type of statements not being argued against? I mean we havent seen the movie yet. It does
seem like some of yall are working for WB or something. If the movie turns out okay im sure yall still argue with everyones opinion.

My point is that if someone were to say - "the movie looks like it'll suck", people would swarm it quickly and say "wait 'til you at at least seen it". But
when everybody goes "this is the Batman weve been waiting for" nobody says shyt.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I hope you're right but why are these type of statements not being argued against? I mean we havent seen the movie yet. It does
seem like some of yall are working for WB or something. If the movie turns out okay im sure yall still argue with everyones opinion.

My point is that if someone were to say - "the movie looks like it'll suck", people would swarm it quickly and say "wait 'til you at at least seen it". But
when everybody goes "this is the Batman weve been waiting for" nobody says shyt.

What's wrong with being positive? :dwillhuh:

World would be so much better when people realize it's not a bad thing to feel good about something. This movie looks fire:myman:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I rag on Nolan's fight choreography but this scene played out in the movies you could hear a pin drop. :whew: Whole audience had the :lupe: when Bruce was getting spanked out :pachaha:
Real shyt I had the:krs:then the:gladbron:
Then Bane started talking shyt:merchant:
Batman makes the room go dark I'm like :jawalrus: go him Bane hits bats with the :skip::troll:ohh you think darkness is your allie *snatches his neck * had me like:whoo: this nikka can see in the dark??!:why::to: *Beats down and exposes his armory* Though I didn't know :mjpls::ufdup:*pops more shyt*:youngsabo:was wondering what would break first your spirit or your body me:lupe:they really going to do it??:lupe:*Batman tries to rage fight :damn:*!! Bane::shaq2: *takes mask off and throws it to the ground with the upmost disrespect :demonic:

:lawd:

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
The last two trailers have shown too much especially doomsday, I wish they had stuck with the first trailer and kept that sort of dark mystery vibe to it.