The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, because he's wack and everyone knows it's the Nolan brothers who were the true brain behind TDK's success. But Goyer is a studio stooge, someone who quietly bends to the will of studio execs and that's why he still got a job.

It's funny how you want to point blame on Goyer when... wait for it, NOLAN HELPED IN WRITING THE STORY!!!

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's funny how you want to point blame on Goyer when... wait for it, NOLAN HELPED IN WRITING THE STORY!!!

There's a difference in helping come up with the story and actually putting the words on paper, but I'll blame Nolan too if I need to. I already blame him for how weak TDKR was anyway.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
There's a difference in helping come up with the story and actually putting the words on paper, but I'll blame Nolan too if I need to. I already blame him for how weak TDKR was anyway.

Yea after watching TDKR for the third time after a long layoff, it was incredibly weak follow up to Dark Knight; the plot was ridiculous and the ending was incredibly weak and definitely a cop out ending. Bane was the only bright spot of the movie tbh

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea after watching TDKR for the third time after a long layoff, it was incredibly weak follow up to Dark Knight; the plot was ridiculous and the ending was incredibly weak and definitely a cop out ending. Bane was the only bright spot of the movie tbh

They should rename the movie bane rises and recut it and I'd love it.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
They should rename the movie bane rises and recut it and I'd love it.

Batman does have the distinction of having the best enemies so far in all comic book movies:yeshrug:

Hopefully X-Men Apocalypse will influence the other superhero movies to use popular and fun villains and not the shyt they use in Iron Man and the Avengers flicks

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Batman does have the distinction of having the best enemies so far in all comic book movies:yeshrug:

Hopefully X-Men Apocalypse will influence the other superhero movies to use popular and fun villains and not the shyt they use in Iron Man and the Avengers flicks

Well to be fair, Spider-Man and the X Men have the best villains in the marvel universe if you ask me so there's not a lot they can do..Daredevil has Kingpin so that's a good look for him but other than that:camby:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Well to be fair, Spider-Man and the X Men have the best villains in the marvel universe if you ask me so there's not a lot they can do..Daredevil has Kingpin so that's a good look for him but other than that:camby:

Well for Iron man they can bring back mandarin for real and also Modok was great; But you have a point, X-men have the best villains but they refuse to use them; glad they finallly branching out with Apocalypse...I got tired of the human or Magneto threat over and over agin

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well for Iron man they can bring back mandarin for real and also Modok was great; But you have a point, X-men have the best villains but they refuse to use them; glad they finallly branching out with Apocalypse...I got tired of the human or Magneto threat over and over agin

May hate me on this breh but mandarin isn't a great villain to me. He's ok but he's not great or compelling to me. I didn't mind what they did in iron man 3 because I liked the reasoning behind it from a story standpoint. Especially in how it relates to our world now. Anytime something bad happens Americans more than likely think it's some big bad terrorist as opposed to blaming the businessman or the normal looking scientist. And we like having a "bad guy" to root against and it's better for us when that bad guy doesn't look like someone we can relate to or understand

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
May hate me on this breh but mandarin isn't a great villain to me. He's ok but he's not great or compelling to me. I didn't mind what they did in iron man 3 because I liked the reasoning behind it from a story standpoint. Especially in how it relates to our world now. Anytime something bad happens Americans more than likely think it's some big bad terrorist as opposed to blaming the businessman or the normal looking scientist. And we like having a "bad guy" to root against and it's better for us when that bad guy doesn't look like someone we can relate to or understand

I like Mandarin because of the power behind the rings...I think they can do something with that; And I understand what you are saying, and I liked that in the first Iron man, but they did that same corrupt human villain in all 3 Iron mans...shyt is boring; they need to venture deeper into the Marvel universe and have the main villain be an alien or mutant; change the shyt up to be more diverse.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I like Mandarin because of the power behind the rings...I think they can do something with that; And I understand what you are saying, and I liked that in the first Iron man, but they did that same corrupt human villain in all 3 Iron mans...shyt is boring; they need to venture deeper into the Marvel universe and have the main villain be an alien or mutant; change the shyt up to be more diverse.

Yeah I agree the corrupt businessman villain trope got old and tired. If I were them I'd give tony a villain from someone else's world and let him fight them

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yeah I agree the corrupt businessman villain trope got old and tired. If I were them I'd give tony a villain from someone else's world and let him fight them

Exactly! Even with the ultron shyt, its still kind of "robots/androids" huh?:beli: Why are they waiting so long to use Thanos? He should have been the villain in this Avengers, especially since they introduced him waaaaay back in fukking Thor Part 1 (or was it Avengers Part 1) then he is a central part of Guardians of the Galaxy...that is enough set up time to bring him in as the main villain for the Avengers...

Like I said, Tony needs to fight a non-human for part 4

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I just gotta say...

why not say fukk it and just make The Dark Knight Returns instead?

fukk the origins. fukk all the other BS. Just make The Dark Knight Returns.

They should have made a legit Man of Steel sequel instead, but what this is turning into could be a disaster. (HOwever, I'm hoping it turns out great)

Just say you've jumped 17 years in the future. The story focuses mostly on Batman. The 2nd half of the movie features Superman. The Dark Knight Returns is great material. The cartoon was legit as hell.

https://archive.org/details/LilMezoo.Batman.The.Dark.Knight.Returns.Part.1.2012.720p

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I just gotta say...

why not say fukk it and just make The Dark Knight Returns instead?

fukk the origins. fukk all the other BS. Just make The Dark Knight Returns.

They should have made a legit Man of Steel sequel instead, but what this is turning into could be a disaster. (HOwever, I'm hoping it turns out great)

Just say you've jumped 17 or years in the future. The story focuses mostly on Batman. The 2nd half of the movie features Superman. The Dark Knight Returns is great material. The cartoon was legit as hell.

https://archive.org/details/LilMezoo.Batman.The.Dark.Knight.Returns.Part.1.2012.720p

Agreed. That would be great, but who would direct it? Would you keep Snyder?