The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you don't get it. DC doesn't have time to capitalize like Marvel did with slowly rolling out their characters in phases. Marvel got a big head start. DC is trying to play catch up by skipping steps. The Dark Knight trilogy ended 2 years ago and they putting a totally different batman in a movie with superman in less than 2 years. Pulling characters out there ass to try and compete. Fox is doing the same thing but at least they have continuity. They're using the same actors they been using and even did a prequel. DC on some other shyt. MOS had a lot of mixed reviews for them to rush out a movie with batman and other characters in one movie. But like I said, they're trying to capitalize while the market is hot.

My prediction is the quality of some of these movies will turn to shyt because peoples standards will be low. Even if a movie is shyt, audiences will flock to the sequel just to see something new. Marvel at least has a standard.

THIS is a ridiculous assertion too. WHERE IS THIS notion about DC not having "time"? If they are so much in a rush, why they pushed "Dawn of Justice" back? Why not do what Marvel doing is with Ant-Man and stick with the deadline regardless of the product is yet unfinished? That's the BIGGEST misconception. Just because they're not FOLLOWING the Marvel blueprint and deciding to have a JL film after the Superman sequel, the assumption is they trying to "rush" to capitalize. No they don't. It's not like they're losing money OR momentum. They know a Batman or a Superman movie WILL generate dollars no matter when they put it out, or how good or BAD those films are. They are comfortable in that. They ALSO know that those OTHER DC characters such as Wonder Woman that they're hesitant in ushering out. So, the truth is the REASON why they're doing the Batman/Superman movie THEN the JL first before introducing all the other DC characters is because of MONEY. They know Superman stand alone can generate cash, that has been proven. They LONG knew Batman will make them dollars, those Nolan films blessed them with 2.5 BILLION by themselves! So it is financially LOGICAL to have a Batman/Superman film and blow the roof off in the proceeds. And then make a BIGGER splash with the Justice League movie. By THEN you will be introduced and be comfortable of all the other characters which can lead into spin-off films for those guys.

WB/DC knows what they are doing.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
There's so much evidence that goes against DC knowing what it's going to take to handle this. All I know is that they have to work REALLY HARD to not let the promise of these iconic characters inspire them to create greatness. If no lessons were learned from MOS, then they fukked up.

My point, shut the fukk up and let us all hope together we got two companies ready to rain piff on piff to us for another decade :blessed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
There's so much evidence that goes against DC knowing what it's going to take to handle this. All I know is that they have to work REALLY HARD to not let the promise of these iconic characters inspire them to create greatness. If no lessons were learned from MOS, then they fukked up.

My point, shut the fukk up and let us all hope together we got two companies ready to rain piff on piff to us for another decade :blessed:

:salute:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm hyped up just to see the previews you know they gonna hit us wit in the theatres next summer

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I saw that teaser with Batman (wearing Dark Knight Returns Armor) and Superman. Not bad. But honestly I think WB/DC just needs to focus on their universe and not even listen or try to compare to what Marvel is doing. If Captain America 3 is coming out on the same date...Move Batman vs Superman. This is a fledgling universe and it needs space to expand. I still think they doing a bit too much (with all the other characters in the movie) but the teaser trailer looked cool.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this was true they would've thrown David Goyer into the bushes a long time ago.

Goyer not only started this modern comic book genre we are cherishing right now, but he's very instrumental for writing THE GREATEST comic book film ever and help catapult WB/DC a net worth close to 3 BILLION box office dollars when you combine TDK trilogy and MoS. You REALLY think DC wants to toss to the bushes someone that pretty much THE REASON why they are in this position to begin with?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Goyer not only started this modern comic book genre we are cherishing right now, but he's very instrumental for writing THE GREATEST comic book film ever and help catapult WB/DC a net worth close to 3 BILLION box office dollars when you combine TDK trilogy and MoS. You REALLY think DC wants to toss to the bushes someone that pretty much THE REASON why they are in this position to begin with?

Yes, because he's wack and everyone knows it's the Nolan brothers who were the true brain behind TDK's success. But Goyer is a studio stooge, someone who quietly bends to the will of studio execs and that's why he still got a job.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
No Filter Hi Res WW photo
565647y74HKHY1nofiltre4V2.jpg

Looks much better

bytch look like a bootleg Kardashian :dead:

kim-kardashian-charity-fail-gi.jpg