The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn these Marvel stans are going crazy in this thread. I like what both franchises are doing so there's no need to shyt on another franchise in favor of the other.

All I know is
it-s-a-very-exciting-time-o.gif

ITS A VERY EXCITING TIME

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That looks shopped because the bottom part wasn't blue in the original pic (I think).

Btw I gotta agree she kinda does bare resemblance to Kim K, at least in that pic.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That looks shopped because the bottom part wasn't blue in the original pic (I think).

Btw I gotta agree she kinda does bare resemblance to Kim K, at least in that pic.
The filter that was used in the original pic that was tweeted out by Zach Snyder was heavily filtered so that everything had a bronze hue to it.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that's EXACTLY what they're doing. They're copying how the roll out movies, they're gonna copy the end credits, how they introduce their future line ups and how they integrate characters. Those LexCorp easter eggs was probably some last minute shyt they threw in just so they can say they might do a movie with batman in it.

And if you gonna end one batman with him :flabbynick: retired and presumed dead, then introduce a brand new batman, why wouldn't you have an origins...

Unless they about to take it back to 1989 on some..........show up 30 minutes into the movie with a scene like this :dead:

In that batman/superman teaser these nikkas still using the bat signal spotlight. :scusthov:

Name ONE thing that is showing they copying Marvel in how they are rolling out their films. You don't see any gimmicky after credit scene which is only used so people can stay beyond the credits. DC invented the easter egg in films so you can't use that. They KEEPING the sitcom and cinematic universes separate. The only thing similar is DC is making a JL film and this Dawn of Justice is the film leading to that. Even THAT is unorthodox to how Marvel is doing it, there's no "phases", there's no other spin off films that are as of YET connected circling around Justice League. There's just MoS and it's sequel, and BOOM the JL movie. So TELL ME exactly again how DC is "copying" Marvel.