The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She looks like a damn Kardashian in that photo. And she don't even got on the right uniform. Like why would they do a movie with super A list characters and not give them their own origins movies first. Wonder Woman is that insignificant. Batman just rode off in the sunset and now they're rebooting a totally knew batman :mindblown:

DC trying to bite Marvel and are doing a poor job. They didn't think this through all the way.

How you gonna jump from a Superman standalone/reboot to a Justice League prequel/Trinity film :deadmanny:.

You really have to feel for Henry Cavill. First he gets cast as Superman back in 2004 for Superman Flyby, but it gets scrapped. He then gets passed up for the role for Superman Returns by Brandon Routh. He gets cast as Superman again in 2010/2011. However instead of having him act, they keep him quiet and just have him making faces throughout the film. Then instead of making a real Superman sequel, they insert Batman and Wonder Woman and it subsequently turns into an overcrowded Justice league prequel. Which will see his screentime reduced and be less than what it would have been if it was an actual Superman sequel to Man of Steel. Might have to wait until 2019 to the get the film that he deserves :wow:. That commitment though, 15 years waiting :wow: .

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i seriously dont know how anyone can hate on either Superman Returns or Man of Steel

never in my wildest imaginations did i think i would see a realistic Superman when i was a kid... just seeing that n*gga on the big screen is epic as is

each movie i watched instantly brought me back to feeling like i was 8... geeking out like a f*cking kid watching supes run sh*t

how can you hate?
I see where you coming from but lets not bring Superman Returns up...

That was a TERRIBLE superhero movie in my opinion. It probably would actually be a decent movie if it wasn't a SUPERMAN one though :yeshrug:

but for it being a Superman film: the most action in that film was him saving a plane bruh.... his only "fight" was him getting jumped by D list goons. Then on top of that they just gave him a kid out the blue... and he got STABBED with kryptonite and thrown into the sea in stormy weather bruh... then his "kid" just happens to see him and Lois' HUSBAND saves him..... there's so many things wrong with that movie

The MOS thing people have a problem with is nitpicks like the destruction or Henry Cavill's acting :snoop:

But that's EXACTLY what they're doing. They're copying how the roll out movies, they're gonna copy the end credits, how they introduce their future line ups and how they integrate characters. Those LexCorp easter eggs was probably some last minute shyt they threw in just so they can say they might do a movie with batman in it.

And if you gonna end one batman with him :flabbynick: retired and presumed dead, then introduce a brand new batman, why wouldn't you have an origins...

Unless they about to take it back to 1989 on some..........show up 30 minutes into the movie with a scene like this :dead:

In that batman/superman teaser these nikkas still using the bat signal spotlight. :scusthov:

So what about all the other movie franchises that have post credit scenes? Are things like Fast & Furious copying Marvel too? Let's not act like Marvel created the post credit scene idea.. X-Men: The Last Stand (FOX not Marvel) had a popular post credit scene before Marvel even ventured off making their own films

And if DC copying them, we definitely wouldn't get a Justice League film until maybe 4 more movies down the line and HONESTLY that's most of us really wanted them to do.. copy what Marvel did and they went their own route instead.

Marvel's big characters all got their own movies then came the Avengers... in this case, Superman gets his own, then Superman/Batman w/Wonder Woman and cameos from Cyborg, etc right before JL

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I see where you coming from but lets not bring Superman Returns up...

That was a TERRIBLE superhero movie in my opinion. It probably would actually be a decent movie if it wasn't a SUPERMAN one though :yeshrug:

but for it being a Superman film: the most action in that film was him saving a plane bruh.... his only "fight" was him getting jumped by D list goons. Then on top of that they just gave him a kid out the blue... and he got STABBED with kryptonite and thrown into the sea in stormy weather bruh... then his "kid" just happens to see him and Lois' HUSBAND saves him..... there's so many things wrong with that movie

The MOS thing people have a problem with is nitpicks like the destruction or Henry Cavill's acting :snoop:

So what about all the other movie franchises that have post credit scenes? Are things like Fast & Furious copying Marvel too? Let's not act like Marvel created the post credit scene idea.. X-Men: The Last Stand (FOX not Marvel) had a popular post credit scene before Marvel even ventured off making their own films

And if DC copying them, we definitely wouldn't get a Justice League film until maybe 4 more movies down the line and HONESTLY that's most of us really wanted them to do.. copy what Marvel did and they went their own route instead.

Marvel's big characters all got their own movies then came the Avengers... in this case, Superman gets his own, then Superman/Batman w/Wonder Woman and cameos from Cyborg, etc right before JL

you don't get it. DC doesn't have time to capitalize like Marvel did with slowly rolling out their characters in phases. Marvel got a big head start. DC is trying to play catch up by skipping steps. The Dark Knight trilogy ended 2 years ago and they putting a totally different batman in a movie with superman in less than 2 years. Pulling characters out there ass to try and compete. Fox is doing the same thing but at least they have continuity. They're using the same actors they been using and even did a prequel. DC on some other shyt. MOS had a lot of mixed reviews for them to rush out a movie with batman and other characters in one movie. But like I said, they're trying to capitalize while the market is hot.

My prediction is the quality of some of these movies will turn to shyt because peoples standards will be low. Even if a movie is shyt, audiences will flock to the sequel just to see something new. Marvel at least has a standard.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
you don't get it. DC doesn't have time to capitalize like Marvel did with slowly rolling out their characters in phases. Marvel got a big head start. DC is trying to play catch up by skipping steps. The Dark Knight trilogy ended 2 years ago and they putting a totally different batman in a movie with superman in less than 2 years. Pulling characters out there ass to try and compete. Fox is doing the same thing but at least they have continuity. They're using the same actors they been using and even did a prequel. DC on some other shyt. MOS had a lot of mixed reviews for them to rush out a movie with batman and other characters in one movie. But like I said, they're trying to capitalize while the market is hot.

My prediction is the quality of some of these movies will turn to shyt because peoples standards will be low. Even if a movie is shyt, audiences will flock to the sequel just to see something new. Marvel at least has a standard.
That BC D.C. doesn't have to. Everyone knows batman, sups, and wonder woman, while beside nerds no one knew who the fukk an ironman or Thor was :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
That BC D.C. doesn't have to. Everyone knows batman, sups, and wonder woman, while beside nerds no one knew who the fukk an ironman or Thor was :mjlol:

They know the NAMES and the COSTUMES but every time they do a batman reboot with a new actor/costume, the story is told differently. They can't pick up where TDKR left off for this movie so is all of Batman's enemies locked up? Or they don't exist? Superman is international. Batman is local and been local in all of his movies. Now all of a sudden he's interacting with the federal government? There's way too much character changes and dynamics to just put him out there like that. What was Batman doing before Superman came. Was he in gotham going :dahell: when Superman was destroying New York? ANd where the fukk did Wonder Woman come from?

And it took Zod 30 years to find earth using a hyper drive. If they have kryptonite in that movie I will be :snoop: Ain't no way in hell that shyt floated in space for light years and reach earth that fast. These writers and directors don't put enough thought into these scripts because most of the audience don't.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
BtkNLzyCAAAe1Uy.jpg

:russ:

Nerds :stopitslime: The costumes don't look alike at all. Different colours different style

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
But that's EXACTLY what they're doing. They're copying how the roll out movies, they're gonna copy the end credits, how they introduce their future line ups and how they integrate characters. Those LexCorp easter eggs was probably some last minute shyt they threw in just so they can say they might do a movie with batman in it.

And if you gonna end one batman with him :flabbynick: retired and presumed dead, then introduce a brand new batman, why wouldn't you have an origins...

Unless they about to take it back to 1989 on some..........show up 30 minutes into the movie with a scene like this :dead:

In that batman/superman teaser these nikkas still using the bat signal spotlight. :scusthov:

You are silly. You complain that WB/DC isn't following the Marvel blueprint in one sentence and then criticize them for copying Marvel in the next.:what:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
If they have kryptonite in that movie I will be :snoop: Ain't no way in hell that shyt floated in space for light years and reach earth that fast. These writers and directors don't put enough thought into these scripts because most of the audience don't.
Remember they changed the properties of kryptonite in MOS. It is in gas form now. So I can see Wayne synthesizing that gas to use against Clark.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
They know the NAMES and the COSTUMES but every time they do a batman reboot with a new actor/costume, the story is told differently. They can't pick up where TDKR left off for this movie so is all of Batman's enemies locked up? Or they don't exist? Superman is international. Batman is local and been local in all of his movies. Now all of a sudden he's interacting with the federal government? There's way too much character changes and dynamics to just put him out there like that. What was Batman doing before Superman came. Was he in gotham going :dahell: when Superman was destroying New York? ANd where the fukk did Wonder Woman come from?

And it took Zod 30 years to find earth using a hyper drive. If they have kryptonite in that movie I will be :snoop: Ain't no way in hell that shyt floated in space for light years and reach earth that fast. These writers and directors don't put enough thought into these scripts because most of the audience don't.
Breh I ain't reading all that shyt. Take ya useless ass opinion out this thread and go back to the Avengers thread that way :camby:

You Marvel Stans are becoming as unbearable as the console wars a$$holes

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Breh I ain't reading all that shyt. Take ya useless ass opinion out this thread and go back to the Avengers thread that way :camby:

You Marvel Stans are becoming as bad as the city console war wssholes

nikka you know damn well you read it. And because you can't make a sufficient rebuttal :umad:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
How you gonna jump from a Superman standalone/reboot to a Justice League prequel/Trinity film :deadmanny:.

You really have to feel for Henry Cavill. First he gets cast as Superman back in 2004 for Superman Flyby, but it gets scrapped. He then gets passed up for the role for Superman Returns by Brandon Routh. He gets cast as Superman again in 2010/2011. However instead of having him act, they keep him quiet and just have him making faces throughout the film. Then instead of making a real Superman sequel, they insert Batman and Wonder Woman and it subsequently turns into an overcrowded Justice league prequel. Which will see his screentime reduced and be less than what it would have been if it was an actual Superman sequel to Man of Steel. Might have to wait until 2019 to the get the film that he deserves :wow:. That commitment though, 15 years waiting :wow: .
there still is a MOS sequel coming A QWLL