The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
i5Ig3Dc.jpg

Costume discussion aside...I really dislike this kike bytch and I'm mad she got the role....:rudy:

So let me get this straight. You got a british superman, mark zukerburg as lex luther. A chick that looks like Kim Kardashian playing wonder woman :russ:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Whether they're superpowered or not is irrelevant :mjlol:. fukk does that have to do showing a concern for civilians and causalities :laff: and having awareness of your surroundings :laff: . :laff:@ the notion that Superman needs to be a vet to do any of that.
Your stanning for marvel disgusts me.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Man of Steel was :trash: and Superman in the film was like Shazam, but with a retarded version of Billy Batson :laff:.

Could you explain this in a little detail? I don't know much about Shazam and am intrigued as to what characteristics he has, an what you think made Clark more like him in MoS.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whether they're superpowered or not is irrelevant :mjlol:. fukk does that have to do showing a concern for civilians and causalities :laff: and having awareness of your surroundings :laff: . :laff:@ the notion that Superman needs to be a vet to do any of that.

Let your retarded kids use computers brehs.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I do not get the hate for Wonder Woman. She's never known to be diesel in the first place. And the Gal Gadot is far from ugly. :mindblown: She fits the role actually pretty well. Dudes just love to hate on shyt for no reason.

She looks like a damn Kardashian in that photo. And she don't even got on the right uniform. Like why would they do a movie with super A list characters and not give them their own origins movies first. Wonder Woman is that insignificant. Batman just rode off in the sunset and now they're rebooting a totally knew batman :mindblown:

DC trying to bite Marvel and are doing a poor job. They didn't think this through all the way.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She looks like a damn Kardashian in that photo. And she don't even got on the right uniform. Like why would they do a movie with super A list characters and not give them their own origins movies first. Wonder Woman is that insignificant. Batman just rode off in the sunset and now they're rebooting a totally knew batman :mindblown:

DC trying to bite Marvel and are doing a poor job. They didn't think this through all the way.

We don't need another Batman movie just like we didn't need another Spiderman movie. Quit acting like DC needs to copy Marvel's blueprint. The majority of their characters needed to be established anyways because prior to the MCU, no one really knew about Iron Man or Thor. And the Hulk barely survived the big screen.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
We don't need another Batman movie just like we didn't need another Spiderman movie. Quit acting like DC needs to copy Marvel's blueprint. The majority of their characters needed to be established anyways because prior to the MCU, no one really knew about Iron Man or Thor. And the Hulk barely survived the big screen.

But that's EXACTLY what they're doing. They're copying how the roll out movies, they're gonna copy the end credits, how they introduce their future line ups and how they integrate characters. Those LexCorp easter eggs was probably some last minute shyt they threw in just so they can say they might do a movie with batman in it.

And if you gonna end one batman with him :flabbynick: retired and presumed dead, then introduce a brand new batman, why wouldn't you have an origins...

Unless they about to take it back to 1989 on some..........show up 30 minutes into the movie with a scene like this :dead:

In that batman/superman teaser these nikkas still using the bat signal spotlight. :scusthov:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These two sentences don't agree with each other.

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Wonder woman's costume just doesn't fly in a modern day world like today so the character is a total non believable one..I could see if this was a parody world or sumthin like The Watchmen where they new they were hero's but this ish is a total nono..thank's for reading breh's..