The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Exactly breh. nikkas come in here simply to repeat the same shyt they been sayin for months in other threads like we ain't hear they bytch ass the first time. That gosling fakkit had to go on ignore cause he STAY bytching about movies not close to releases. He was crying about the lack of alien looking aliens in the Guardians of the Galaxy trailers like they were gonna show the whole movie to appease his stupid ass

All these dummies can kick rocks.any one else got a problem lemme know so I can tell u bout it then throw u on the dumb nikka list too :lolbron:

:salute:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
BtkNLzyCAAAe1Uy.jpg

:russ:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Zod didn't give a fukk about where Superman wanted to have the fight, his stated goal at that moment was to kill humans. So while Superman would have been flying to a desert or the fukking moon, Zod would have just stayed behind and killed people.

Zod doesn't even go after anyone once he says that :russ:. He spends most of his time following Superman and fighting him.

It's not just about Superman attempting to fly away, it's about him not showing any sort of awareness, regard or even assessing situations :WHAT!:. That's superhero 101 :snoop:. Despite all the death and destruction Superman never looked bothered or worried about it or anyone unless it was Lois Lane :snoop:.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Zod doesn't even go after anyone once he says that :russ:. He spends most of his time following Superman and fighting him.

It's not just about Superman attempting to fly away, it's about him not showing any sort of awareness, regard or even assessing situations :WHAT!:. That's superhero 101 :snoop:. Despite all the death and destruction Superman never looked bothered or worried about it or anyone unless it was Lois Lane :snoop:.
Lol u talkin bout "that's superhero 101" when this is literally superhero 101 for him. This situation. Right here. The first time he's ever encountered superpowered people.

Breh :camby:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lol u talkin bout "that's superhero 101" when this is literally superhero 101 for him. This situation. Right here. The first time he's ever encountered superpowered people.

Breh :camby:

Whether they're superpowered or not is irrelevant :mjlol:. fukk does that have to do showing a concern for civilians and causalities :laff: and having awareness of your surroundings :laff: . :laff:@ the notion that Superman needs to be a vet to do any of that.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Whether they're superpowered or not is irrelevant :mjlol:. fukk does that to do showing a concern for civilians and casualities :laff: and having awareness of your surroundings :laff: . :laff:@ the notion that Superman needs to be a vet to do any of that.
Breh. You are fukking retarded. And you can't hide it with an over use of smilies.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
i seriously dont know how anyone can hate on either Superman Returns or Man of Steel

never in my wildest imaginations did i think i would see a realistic Superman when i was a kid... just seeing that n*gga on the big screen is epic as is

each movie i watched instantly brought me back to feeling like i was 8... geeking out like a f*cking kid watching supes run sh*t

how can you hate?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Can't you be a Superman/DC fan and still hate MOS? :yeshrug:
You can be but the majority of the hate that gets tossed out comes with a healthy dose of Marvel stannery...go back a few pages and it is clear to see.
And the rabid hate of MOS just confuses me because Iron Man 3 may have been the shyttiest movie to ever make a billion dollars yet the outrage that it sucks massive dikk from start to finish is nowhere near what dudes feel towards MOS.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly breh. nikkas come in here simply to repeat the same shyt they been sayin for months in other threads like we ain't hear they bytch ass the first time. That gosling fakkit had to go on ignore cause he STAY bytching about movies not close to releases. He was crying about the lack of alien looking aliens in the Guardians of the Galaxy trailers like they were gonna show the whole movie to appease his stupid ass

All these dummies can kick rocks.any one else got a problem lemme know so I can tell u bout it then throw u on the dumb nikka list too :lolbron:

that gosling poster knows his movies but i cant take him seriously when he obviously has a homo mancrush on a male actor :heh: criticize bad acting in comic book movies but stan mutes brehs....

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
btw cant wait for that teaser. i am a little worried about the story - i dont think WW should be suiting up for this film, thats too much.... but we'll see... movie should be fun either way, and she looks good in the costume. all they really need to do is make her look tall in the movie which is easy :yeshrug:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
You can be but the majority of the hate that gets tossed out comes with a healthy dose of Marvel stannery...go back a few pages and it is clear to see.
And the rabid hate of MOS just confuses me because Iron Man 3 may have been the shyttiest movie to ever make a billion dollars yet the outrage that it sucks massive dikk from start to finish is nowhere near what dudes feel towards MOS.

Man you got the next pick in the movie club breh...we waiting :cowellcomeon:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The hilariourity of the rage of the destruction of MOS is crazy.....

Cats act like when Superman was getting jumped by 2-3 people he has the time to catch a falling sign or debree from buildings on people when he was clearly in a fight to the death.

The belief that one can fight "safely" is delusional.... They only reason there wasn't more cinimatic destruction in past Superman movies was because of budget