The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The semantics of why people hate MoS are comical. That's all I'm gonna say. fukk Gadot for those Zionist comments
That is why I don't bother arguing with these nikkas, they will do all type of mental acrobatic to justify their hatred of M.O.S to big up Marvel. I'm starting to think that Marvel might be cutting some of these nikkas a paycheck :laugh:. I like both marvel and d.c. different tones for 2 different movie universes but these nikkas gone get me to start Hating on Marvel just for the fukk of it :laugh:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That is why I don't bother arguing with these nikkas, they will do all type of mental acrobatic to justify their hatred of M.O.S to big up Marvel. I'm starting to think that Marvel might be cutting some of these nikkas a paycheck :laugh:. I like both marvel and d.c. different tones for 2 different movie universes but these nikkas gone get me to start Hating on Marvel just for the fu is of it :laugh:

I know right? They :cape: so hard for flicks that I love it makes me want to go against them

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Can't you be a Superman/DC fan and still hate MOS? :yeshrug:

Definitely breh I'm not saying you have to love it. I'm not even a huge fan of it but I just find that a lot of the complaints about it are the same things one could say about other more beloved superhero flicks so it seems hypocritical. I know your reasons and I respect where you're coming from

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Definitely breh I'm not saying you have to love it. I'm not even a huge fan of it but I just find that a lot of the complaints about it are the same things one could say about other more beloved superhero flicks so it seems hypocritical. I know your reasons and I respect where you're coming from
Nah I would believe it if that nikka had said his piece and wasn't in every M.O.S thread bytching about it while at the same time bigging up the wonder that is Marvel. So no I don' believe that nikka @Kill Dat Noize is a real Sup and D.C. head but a marvel stan parading as one

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
i5Ig3Dc.jpg

Costume discussion aside...I really dislike this kike bytch and I'm mad she got the role....:rudy:
NOOOOOOO!!!! You dumb bytch good lord Jews are pieces of shyt. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah I would believe it if that nikka had said his piece and wasn't in every M.O.S thread bytching about it while at the same time bigging up the wonder that is Marvel. So no I don' believe that nikka @Kill Dat Noize is a real Sup and D.C. head but a marvel stan parading as one

In this same thread I've called at least 2 Marvel movies "utter shyt".

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Fair enough breh but isn't that what most people on the Internet do or our site in general? Damn near everyone states their opinions over and over ad nauseum.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Fair enough breh but isn't that what most people on the Internet do or our site in general? Damn near everyone states their opinions over and over ad nauseum.
True I am guilty of the same so :yeshrug:

But that shyt still annoying, in a batman vs sup thread nikkas still coming up with their useless opinions instead of letting those that are excited for the upcoming movies enjoy themselves in a thread for them. I don't watch wrestling but you don't see me in TSC flooding every thread with my dislike for wrestling

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah he's right sometimes I don't know why it is that we argue. Some people liked the movie and some people didn't. It's just that as nerds we tend to get overly passionate about shyt that don't really matter in the big scheme of things.

MOS for me was just one of those movies that looked like it was gonna click on all cylinders and just ended up being a major disappointment for me. Green Lantern was terrible too but I don't give a shyt about Green Lantern so all it's good. But as an admitted film lover and lifelong Superman fan... the scars cut a little deeper. It was like Phantom Menace all over again:snoop:.

I just get a little peeved when broad generalizations are made about ppl that didn't like the movie you know? Like god forbid anyone just thought it was a boring piece of shyt. Nope... clearly if you didn't like the movie it's cause of some misguided interpretation of the character or some irrational devotion to the 78 film.

And plus let's be real what would movie forums be without the occasional nerd wars? :yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

But that shyt still annoying, in a batman vs sup thread nikkas still coming up with their useless opinions instead of letting those that are excited for the upcoming movies enjoy themselves in a thread for them. I don't watch wrestling you don't see me in TSC flooding every thread with my dislike for wrestling

I agree with the last part. If you're not a fan of something don't reign on the parade of the cats who are. I'm not a fan of one piece you don't see me going into that thread telling dudes to stop watching. But I suppose it's different when you are a fan of something and feel like what you got isn't good enough for you

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Superman saved millions of lives from beginning to end credits in Man of Steel. He wasn't throwing Zod through skyscrapers. It was actually the other way around. It was Superman's first encounter with an elite level villain. There were some lives lost but he saved so many more. This idea that he didn't care about saving humans is ridiculous.

Y'all are dumb as fukk :heh:
Lmao. It was Supes first fight against a super villain. First fight against anyone with super powers. These stupid fukks think this nikka read the goddamn "How to be Superman" guidebook. I throw all these dummies on ignore cause they're beyond obsessed with talkin about that movie

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

But that shyt still annoying, in a batman vs sup thread nikkas still coming up with their useless opinions instead of letting those that are excited for the upcoming movies enjoy themselves in a thread for them. I don't watch wrestling but you don't see me in TSC flooding every thread with my dislike for wrestling
Exactly breh. nikkas come in here simply to repeat the same shyt they been sayin for months in other threads like we ain't hear they bytch ass the first time. That gosling fakkit had to go on ignore cause he STAY bytching about movies not close to releases. He was crying about the lack of alien looking aliens in the Guardians of the Galaxy trailers like they were gonna show the whole movie to appease his stupid ass

All these dummies can kick rocks.any one else got a problem lemme know so I can tell u bout it then throw u on the dumb nikka list too :lolbron: