The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Do one or both of you need to be told how pretty you are or something :russ: let the shyt go geez Louise. You're both better than this. Like it's not even a question.
:dahell:you going to copyright that & apply it to every Tom dikk and harry now? Those cats are acting exactly true to their nature

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm not saying I dislike it, but outside of some moments I didn't really care for it much either. And I still stand by my original complaint that it had zero imagination when it came to depicting alien races. Outside of Groot and Rocket, two lead characters, every "alien" in the movie is a color-coded humanoid. Compared to something like Star Wars it just felt so uninspired and lazy.

Seriously, compare this:

22RxKMf.jpg

to this!

A4jmAS8.jpg

Those cheap fukks couldn't even give that pink space milf a specially designed space bag or something, just handed her a 15 cent plastic bag on some 'You make it work!' shyt. :why:

Yeah the set design and creature design doesn't phase me breh. I feel you but can't reach you on this one
I cant be offended
Its Ant-Man
It did what it shoulda done
shyt was funny
Stylish
Just overall fresh

We'll see how Batman 14 will play out
Same tired ass dramatic ass woe is me ass shyt
Ima donate tho

Meh. Fresh? That's a stretch but okay breh. It sounds like you want batman brave and the bold

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Will Batman v Superman Be Shown In 70mm?
Everything old is new again. Last month Quentin Tarantino reminded us what classic film epics used to look like when he released his new movie The Hateful Eight in a special 70mm format. The roadshow was incredibly successful for its size and now it looks like other studios may have taken notice. A rumor that started last month thatBatman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice may also be shown in 70mm now has some evidence to back it up.

The major difficulty with releasing films in 70mm previously has been that few studios had the functioning equipment to make it happen. However, since Quentin Tarantino and Miramax did the legwork to make sure that 70mm projectors ended up in 100 cities in North America, it’s now feasible for other movies to follow in their wake. A member of the message board on Film-Tech.com who lives in Minnesota says that Warner Brothers called him last week to "re confirm" that his theater had 70mm capability. While he doesn’t specifically say this was in reference to Dawn of Justice, as Warners probably didn’t say anyway, there’s certainly a possibility the question was for something else, but the new superhero movie is certainly the most likely choice.

Is Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice Screening In 70MM? Here's The Latest

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
X2pAE9B.png

A Batfleck trilogy of

Under the red hood
Night of owls
and... ????

I'd go court of owls first. then maybe under the red hood. but truthfully, for me, court of owls is really the only arc I want adapted at this point. I'd like them to do their own thing with him and maybe take bits from other stories but do their own thing. Similarly to how Nolan did with the dark knight and the long halloween

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
batman already old though, how much juice yaw think he got left? that's the one question I've had about this universe. they got all this shyt planned but batman already in his 40s, how long he gone last?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Death of the Family...:ohlawd:

Thought about that but only works with a full blown squad. Robin, Nightwing and a Batgirl
batman already old though, how much juice yaw think he got left? that's the one question I've had about this universe. they got all this shyt planned but batman already in his 40s, how long he gone last?

Only time he ever stopped being batman is when he physically couldn't do it anymore breh and that was well beyond his 40s. I think the real question is, what direction do they go with him after Ben's contract is up

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Thought about that but only works with a full blown squad. Robin, Nightwing and a Batgirl

Only time he ever stopped being batman is when he physically couldn't do it anymore breh and that was well beyond his 40s. I think the real question is, what direction do they go with him after Ben's contract is up
:lupe: Mcginnis