The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Thought about that but only works with a full blown squad. Robin, Nightwing and a Batgirl
Assuming the first movie follows Under the Red Hood as rumored we have Jason Todd and I'm almost positive we have a dikk Grayson roaming around out there and with Alfred you have a decent squad. Just like Civil War it would a toned down version of the crossover. Still waiting on the Jena Malone Babs Gordon confirmation. I've thrown in the towel on Tim Drake getting his due.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Assuming the first movie follows Under the Red Hood as rumored we have Jason Todd and I'm almost positive we have a dikk Grayson roaming around out there and with Alfred you have a decent squad. Just like Civil War it would a toned down version of the crossover. Still waiting on the Jena Malone Babs Gordon confirmation. I've thrown in the towel on Tim Drake getting his due.

I haven't read a single rumor breh lol. I just assumed Jason existed since there's a robin suit with joker writing on it which leads me to believe he's dead and that there's a grayson flying around

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: also could these be parademons?
truth-behind-the-desert-scene-revealed-but-what-about-darkseid-s-role-in-batman-vs-superm-746758.gif

Ok so the knightmare scene gotta be more than a dream more like an induced vision but who could implant this idea into bats head??? I mean we joke bout prep time but if he already know darkseid is coming froma bad dream and forms the JL imma shyt in the theater and leave

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Ok so the knightmare scene gotta be more than a dream more like an induced vision but who could implant this idea into bats head??? I mean we joke bout prep time but if he already know darkseid is coming froma bad dream and forms the JL imma shyt in the theater and leave
this is a scene after the events of the movie are done, it's a prologue to justice league

Daps

B12Kq43CIAAM1ua.jpg

Powers
  • Precognition: Kahina was a seer, and was thus given the ability of foresight.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
batman already old though, how much juice yaw think he got left? that's the one question I've had about this universe. they got all this shyt planned but batman already in his 40s, how long he gone last?

They can do prequel movies too. It would have been stupid to do a whole bunch of origins flicks and then act like somehow none of these heroes and villains never knew about one another. I like that it's begin point is somewhere in the middle. It gives them an opportunity for sequels and prequels but also we are getting the heart of the DC universe up front... they can weave back and forth between the timeline and piece everything together like Pulp Fiction etc.. I love the idea. :myman: