The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yeah im all for big batman :dame: but he is looking like a newly retired former football player in that pic. like he used to be brolic but now he starting to pick up that beer belly. still looks like all things surrounding batman will be the highlight of the film

:sas2:

I'm sure someone else will breh. It's a big thread with small egos

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
We can't be getting Darkseid in JL part one are we? And I wonder how they'll split up JL 1 and 2 with those solo movies in between and if SS will play a role in the DCEU as a whole?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Trying too hard lol
But im not trying
Im just doing what yall doin
:deadmanny:
Sabotage the shyt you love
Blame your cronies who cant keep Marvel shyt out their minds
:heh:
Got a muthafukkin Batman vs Superman movie but cant seem to get Avengers, Cap, Guardians, and etc etc off the brain.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But im not trying
Im just doing what yall doin
Sabotage the shyt you love
Blame your cronies who cant keep Marvel shyt out their minds
:heh:
Got a muthafukkin Batman vs Superman movie but cant seem to get Avengers, Cap, Guardians, and etc etc off the brain.
Trying too hard lol

Do one or both of you need to be told how pretty you are or something :russ: let the shyt go geez Louise. You're both better than this. Like it's not even a question.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Do one or both of you need to be told how pretty you are or something :russ: let the shyt go geez Louise. You're both better than this. Like it's not even a question.
You were one of the people on here perpetuating the shyt
:what:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You were one of the people on here perpetuating the shyt
:what:

Not even. I said one thing about ant man and my issues with it breh other than that miss me with all this. I felt like it was okay at best but mostly meh with a weak heist at the center of it. Now if someone takes offense to that that's on them. And then of course the man of steel complaints that never hit me.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Not even. I said one thing about ant man and my issues with it breh other than that miss me with all this. I felt like it was okay at best but mostly meh with a weak heist at the center of it. Now if someone takes offense to that that's on them. And then of course the man of steel complaints that never hit me.
But it was fun! and it was silly! And Michael Pena was hilarious! Yeah it's the same movie as Iron Man disguised as some low grade heist movie, one that Danny Ocean wouldn't touch with a 10 ft pole, but it had stuff we loved as kids and had Marvel's name on it therefore it's gold!:blessed:
:francis:wasnt even necessary

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah it was. Someone brought up ant man I commented on it. :yeshrug: It'd be something else if I just pulled it out of my ass for no reason. But if you were offended breh as my man I'll apologize for possibly maybe touching your soul a bit

What is offensive is you give Ant-Man shyt for that (rightfully so though, average-ass movie) but you love yourself some GotG which is a ten times worse shameless copy of Thor 2.

I'm not calling it bland, but you can hardly deny this seems to come from the same movie generator Thor 2 was spawned from.

Both villains are scheming to destroy worlds using infinity stones with no other goal in particular.

c7aad6a6fa8fdccd464647ddf9f6a788.jpg

Ronan-the-Accuser-in-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy.jpg

The bad guys' henchmen are all clad in black/metallic armor wearing masks that make them a nice faceless/indistinguishable army.

Yondu_set_picture.jpg

3435265-8128532832-movie.jpg

See also The Avengers:

3784799-5702289730-Chita.jpg

Both feature spaceship battles where the bad guy is trying to invade a planet and has to get through a yellow force field. Unfortunately no reference picture from GotG but I'm sure you remember the scene with all the Nova Corps ships interlocking. And from Thor 2:

Thor2_FilmClip_AttackOnAsgard_h264_hd.jpg

And the heroes not only have to deal with the bad guys (Malekith/Ronan) but also a thorn in their side who has a more personal and conflicted rivalry with the hero, sometimes helping him, sometimes betraying him.

jD0IEuc.jpg

Rooker_set_Yondu.jpg

But other than these examples, and the fact that the hero is joined by a merrily band of warriors, the bad guy's spaceship crashes into the ground, both heroes' mothers die and there only being one black man in either universe, they are entirely different movies whatsoever. :sas2:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What is offensive is you give Ant-Man shyt for that (rightfully so though, average-ass movie) but you love yourself some GotG which is a ten times worse shameless copy of Thor 2.

Dude I just don't understand your guardians dislike :russ: I've tried. I don't get it. It ain't perfect but average? Nah

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yeah it was. Someone brought up ant man I commented on it. :yeshrug: It'd be something else if I just pulled it out of my ass for no reason. But if you were offended breh as my man I'll apologize for possibly maybe touching your soul a bit
I cant be offended
Its Ant-Man
It did what it shoulda done
shyt was funny
Stylish
Just overall fresh

We'll see how Batman 14 will play out
Same tired ass dramatic ass woe is me ass shyt
Ima donate tho

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Dude I just don't understand your guardians dislike :russ: I've tried. I don't get it. It ain't perfect but average? Nah

I'm not saying I dislike it, but outside of some moments I didn't really care for it much either. And I still stand by my original complaint that it had zero imagination when it came to depicting alien races. Outside of Groot and Rocket, two lead characters, every "alien" in the movie is a color-coded humanoid. Compared to something like Star Wars it just felt so uninspired and lazy.

Seriously, compare this:

22RxKMf.jpg

to this!

A4jmAS8.jpg

Those cheap fukks couldn't even give that pink space milf a specially designed space bag or something, just handed her a 15 cent plastic bag on some 'You make it work!' shyt. :why: