The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
People are using the MCU version of the character to bytch when he's spent all of his screen time in a space La-Z-Boy, for Christ sake. Nevermind we ain't even seen the DC movie version of Darkseid yet.

Fred.
:mjlol: :dead:

The Heroes havent even MET thanos yet.... :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
shhh dont disturb the narrative :troll:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
To me, he looks like he nailed the role tho. And maybe it's just the lines they've given him as I'm sure that's a part of it but he feels like Bruce and batman. Especially with that whole "1% chance" line. That's Bruce's logic down pact
im sure he did a good job but we thinking actors nailed roles now based on trailers :sas1:

so i guess its okay to think jesse is a shyt lex then right :sas2:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
CZqVW1iWEAAnDc2.jpg

CZqVkGaWkAEBXkP.jpg
Batman fat as fukk

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Batman fat as fukk
Nah...when you're that big, your abs get big as well. If you look at professional body builders...hell even John Cena, his stomach looks huge but he's actually rock solid there because of the lack of body fat.

That's all six pack abs are really...lack of body fat + genetics. There are dudes who don't have six packs but have abs of steel just from doing hella crunches and deadlifts.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
im sure he did a good job but we thinking actors nailed roles now based on trailers :sas1:

so i guess its okay to think jesse is a shyt lex then right :sas2:

If you want. I'm telling you the impression I'm getting. Lol condescend elsewhere and stop thinking I'm falling for your bait.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Batman fat as fukk
yeah im all for big batman :dame: but he is looking like a newly retired former football player in that pic. like he used to be brolic but now he starting to pick up that beer belly. still looks like all things surrounding batman will be the highlight of the film

If you want. I'm telling you the impression I'm getting. Lol condescend elsewhere and stop thinking I'm falling for your bait.
:sas2: