The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just don't fukk with dude. He's comes off arrogant and I just roll my eyes at how Hollywood got so wet over his subpar acting. Now as far in the recent years of these movies that Hollywood is still orgasiming over (Gone Girl, Argo, and so on) I have yet to watch for myself to see whats so great about it. But this is the first one of his roles I'm interested in seeing. Like I said I just don't like him.

Check out gone girl and Argo. Oh and the town

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I just don't fukk with dude. He's comes off arrogant and I just roll my eyes at how Hollywood got so wet over his subpar acting. Now as far in the recent years of these movies that Hollywood is still orgasiming over (Gone Girl, Argo, and so on) I have yet to watch for myself to see whats so great about it. But this is the first one of his roles I'm interested in seeing. Like I said I just don't like him.
Coulda been anyone tho
Zach Galifianakis could play Batman and people would swear itll be great
When thats all you have to place your faith in it
:yeshrug:
I just cant wait for the inevitable black Batman :pachaha:

"Gotta consult Irv Gotti yall...
Heads GOTS TA ROLL!!"
:mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's besides the point, I love me some Thanos and I might even enjoy him more than Darkseid in some comics, but he's always been a shameless Darkseid rip-off, so it's real recognize real.
2iji5mv.jpg

How a copy gonna be better than the OG?

Edit:
Don't get me wrong I like Thanos but his intentions and motivation are lame and simp like.

He is a Darkseid rip-off but Darkseid has never single-handedly killed off half of the DC universe. So yeah....in those terms Thanos > Darkseid.

As far as actual characters, Darkseid.

Lastly I'm :dead: at people talking about "Thanos isn't a credible threat in the MCU" when he's never even stood up, let alone directly did anything, yet.

Let him get up off his ass before we start talking about how good he is/isn't.

Fred.

Chef

All Star
Daps
He is a Darkseid rip-off but Darkseid has never single-handedly killed off half of the DC universe. So yeah....in those terms Thanos > Darkseid.

Lastly I'm :dead: at people talking about "Thanos isn't a credible threat in the MCU" when he's never even stood up, let alone directly did anything, yet.

Fred.

:russ:

He had a hell of an intro though.:whew: Sonned the hell of Ronan.:wow:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

Fred.
that doesn't really MEAN ANYTHING because everyone comes back in marvel, and everyone knew it was just ANOTHER reboot. plus thanos looks stupid.

darkseid ACTUALLY perfected anti life after decades of searching, immediately folded up the multiverse, fracturing all reality, enslaved flash, wonderwoman, mary marvel, black lightning, batman, giganta, catwoman, luthor, saivana, green arrow, countless heroes, he enslaved 6 billion people, killed batman, killed orion, and it took A LITERAL MIRACLE, and a bullet of his OWN CREATION to kill a god, to just subdue him. He created so much havoc that superman had to damn near voltron with like 20 other supermen from OTHER multiverses, to defeat ultraman and anti-monitor because the multiverse was so jacked from the gravity that was darkseid and antilife.

honestly, final crisis is a more impressive feat than "i got all the gems let me show DEATH my affection" flimsy story.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
darkseid ACTUALLY perfected anti life after decades of writing, immediately folded up the multiverse, enslaved flash, wonderwoman, mary marvel, black lightning, batman, giganta, catwoman, luthor, saivana, green arrow, countless heroes, he enslaved 6 billion people, killed batman, killed orion, and it took A LITERAL MIRACLE, and a bullet of his OWN CREATION to kill a god, to just subdue him.

And I guess none of that was undone either, right? :why:

DC and Marvel ain't gonna let either of these guys permanently kill off anybody major so that's a moot point either way.

Like I said, Darkseid is a better character. In terms of sheer power and/or threat level, Thanos is superior. People are using the MCU version of the character to bytch when he's spent all of his screen time in a space La-Z-Boy, for Christ sake. Nevermind we ain't even seen the DC movie version of Darkseid yet.

Fred.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
And I guess none of that was undone either, right? :why:

DC and Marvel ain't gonna let either of these guys permanently kill off anybody major so that's a moot point either way.

Like I said, Darkseid is a better character. In terms of sheer power and/or threat level, Thanos is superior. People are using the MCU version of the character to bytch when he's spent all of his screen time in a space La-Z-Boy, for Christ sake. Nevermind we ain't even seen the DC movie version of Darkseid yet.

Fred.
oh okay, i got parts of the discussion mixed up. Fair enough.

• Dap
Reactions: hex