The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Puff Piece Editorial. :scusthov:

About An Alien.:scusthov:
Obama-LOL-Funny-LOL-Laugh-Laughing-Hilarious-Thats-Funny-So-Funny-Hihi-HAHA-Obama-Obama-Laugh-Obama-Laughing-GIF.gif

Chef

All Star
Daps
Yeah, Empire can make fukkery start off one bad cover. I remember the Days of Future Past shyt with Quicksilver. Don't hear much complaining now. :sas2:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
To me, he looks like he nailed the role tho. And maybe it's just the lines they've given him as I'm sure that's a part of it but he feels like Bruce and batman. Especially with that whole "1% chance" line. That's Bruce's logic down pact

:pachaha:If it's any good as Argo then I KNOW he's gonna kill this shyt :ohlawd:

I blame Affleck for doing "Daredevil" in the first place, for why people can't comprehend him being Batman.
I just don't fukk with dude. He's comes off arrogant and I just roll my eyes at how Hollywood got so wet over his subpar acting. Now as far in the recent years of these movies that Hollywood is still orgasiming over (Gone Girl, Argo, and so on) I have yet to watch for myself to see whats so great about it. But this is the first one of his roles I'm interested in seeing. Like I said I just don't like him.