The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't subscribe to your flimsy logic. They are all superheroes, if Marvel wants them to be camp.. fine. That's their prerogative and I enjoyed Avengers. But don't come in here and tell me that it's perfectly fine for them to sit around in a coffee shop cracking jokes minutes after aliens blew up the entire borough and then try to shyt on Superman for something that was far less egregious.

Actually that is precisely the reason why one is acceptable and the other one isn't.

One is asking us to sit back and have fun. The other one is asking us to take it seriously.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Only thing good about Man of Steel was the action. Had to wad through to much trash to get to it tho.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
nikka, Man of Steel had a very positive audience response on RT. Much better than Superman Returns even though SR scored much better from the critics. Bottom line, I don't give a fukk what the critics think about this shyt. They only like the Donner era. We off that. :camby:
I'll say this both stories were washed but I liked the final action scene in SR better.
RT ratings are an objective measure we can all use. An aggregate of most professional critics.You don't give a fukk because it doesn't match your own personal view of the movies we are talking about.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I love Marvel movies but seriously hate Marvel movie stans. Y'all like them p*ssy ass Lakers front running fakkit ass fans during the Kobe/Shaq years. Just obnoxious as fukk with every word you type.

And for the record the MOS action scenes shyt on any of the action scenes in any Marvel movie except for Winter Soldier.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i5Ig3Dc.jpg

Costume discussion aside...I really dislike this kike bytch and I'm mad she got the role....:rudy:
I'm probably the biggest Batman "stan" in here and that right there has put me off from paying to watch this movie.
fukk her and anyone involved in this movie that endorses her.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I love Marvel movies but seriously hate Marvel movie stans. Y'all like them p*ssy ass Lakers front running fakkit ass fans during the Kobe/Shaq years. Just obnoxious as fukk with every word you type.

And for the record the MOS action scenes shyt on any of the action scenes in any Marvel movie except for Winter Soldier.

See the actions scenes in MOS do nothing for me cause they're so repetitive and so empty. I feel like if there's no story or stakes to drive the action then it becomes pointless. After an hour of seeing 2 strong guys punch each other to no effect it becomes stale imo.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
But Marvel villains were remotely even that interesting, let alone that SMART. Zod at the end was about killing every single human being. So, how can you lead someone away from that, exactly? And if I recall, Superman sacrificed himself to Zod to SAVE humanity only to discover that he was intending to destroy mankind anyway just so the Kryptons can survive. The moment he learned that they were at his moms crib, Supes beat the breaks off of Zod, if I recall! :wow:

Zod had potential, but at the start of the film he gets whooped by a scientist breh :russ: a scientist :laff:, despite him being genetically bred to be a warrior :laff:. Jor-El didn't even do anything smart, he beats him with hand to hand combat :laff:. Couldn't take Zod seriously after that and the movie didn't either. Faora on the other hand :wow::whew: :bow:gave Superman a good old fashioned whooping with swagger. She was far more threatening than Zod and had a higher kill count. Zod loses all three fights he's in :dead:, terrible main villain.

In Iron Man 2, Iron Man assesses the situation and realises that people in the area will die if he doesn't lead the drones out of the area. He even proposes an evacuation. The drones were there to kill him. Man of Steel has the exact same situation, but Superman chooses to brawl instead of doing or even suggesting what Iron Man does. It's the same in the climax. There's zero thought for his surroundings or civilians. Even DragonBall Z got it right with Goku. It all comes back to the :trash: script.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
In Iron Man 2, Iron Man assesses the situation and realises that people in the area will die if he doesn't lead the drones out of the area. He even proposes an evacuation. The drones were there to kill him. Man of Steel has the exact same situation, but Superman chooses to brawl instead of doing or even suggesting what Iron Man does. It's the same in the climax. There's zero thought for his surroundings or civilians. Even DragonBall Z got it right with Goku. It all comes back to the :trash: script.
Zod didn't give a fukk about where Superman wanted to have the fight, his stated goal at that moment was to kill humans. So while Superman would have been flying to a desert or the fukking moon, Zod would have just stayed behind and killed people.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Eh. I actually hear you but I think you're nit picking. He just yoked up his mother and he was pissed so he went off and like someone else said this was his first time fighting someone on equal footing as himself. Yall questioning every decision he makes in the movie like he has to make them based on a perquisite thats already established in your head or he aint worthy of being named Supes. Its crazy man yall will never be satisfied. First he aint make the right decision in fighting by not looking after humans first, then he aint make the right decision by rescuing his mother..OK say he did decide to do that...how would that scene go down when you're surrounded by all those Kryptonians it aint like he could've outran them with his mother. I mean a few minutes later he saved that army cat who was about to go one on one with Faora. Yall asking him to do the impossible all the time. I was happy as hell to see him go all out on screen with someone who could take him at full power. I'll say this much the sequels will be much better than IM2 or 3.

Nah breh all I was looking for was a superhero with basic common sense. Superman in Man of Steel had zero and was dumb as rocks :manny:.