The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now we are nitpicking vocal inflections? Jesus christ you fakkits are shameless :dead:

But I guess I am making all this shyt up in my head.
How different is that than the complaints people had about Bale's and Bane's voices?

I didn't watch the clip and I'm reserving judgment on everything in the movie until it comes out. Just pointing out that a complaint like that about a choice in how lines are delivered could be legit.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the trailers have looked horrible, just being honest

has ruined some of the hype Ive had for the movie

and thats coming from someone who said there was no way they would undertake BvS ... and put out a poor product ... Im worried now

darryl

Superstar
Daps
You got mfs in here now dissecting bens mouth saying he didn't show enough rage and is bad acting. There is literally nothing to hate on and you mfs are just pulling shyt out your ass just to bytch. Thats all you guys to everytime a trailer or clip for this movie come out. bytch bytch and bytch

darryl

Superstar
Daps
W

and thats coming from someone who said there was no way they would undertake BvS ... and put out a poor product ... Im worried now
Well dont watch it then nikka. Probably didnt like it from the get go

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
W

Well dont watch it then nikka. Probably didnt like it from the get go

Probably didnt like it from the get go? Did you read my post or you illiterate? :what:

Trailers have been trash, its not really up for debate, sorry if it hurts feelings :francis:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You got mfs in here now dissecting bens mouth saying he didn't show enough rage and is bad acting. There is literally nothing to hate on and you mfs are just pulling shyt out your ass just to bytch. Thats all you guys to everytime a trailer or clip for this movie come out. bytch bytch and bytch
Lol are you talking about when he's talking to alfred? That scene looked intense as fuk, but I am hoping there is an explanation for his voice like he accidentally swallowed a voice modulator or something because he sounds like a rapist who stalks woman

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Bu...bu...but look at his shirt color! Batman doesn't wear white!

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

cbo8qAJ.png

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
How different is that than the complaints people had about Bale's and Bane's voices?

I didn't watch the clip and I'm reserving judgment on everything in the movie until it comes out. Just pointing out that a complaint like that about a choice in how lines are delivered could be legit.
because bane was an actual problem. i liked the bane voice but when i saw that shyt the first time i couldn't understand half the shyt he said. and nobody complained about Bale's voice as Bruce.