The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
You're in here talking down because people have opinions that arent what you want them to be

Dont tell me Im the mad one

Trailers have been trash, whats hard to accept about that?
906.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You're in here talking down because people have opinions that arent what you want them to be

Dont tell me Im the mad one

Trailers have been trash, whats hard to accept about that?
Pretty much anything but unadulterated, 100% praise of anything put out by DC is viewed as hate by the fanboys so it's best just to keep your opinions to yourself at this point. Their inferiority complex is mind boggling.

I've yet to see the fanboys have a critical thought of anything put out yet. They've been on groupthink for a while.

The next time they point out something they think could have been done better concerning the DCU, will be the first time.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much anything but unadulterated, 100% praise of anything put out by DC is viewed as hate by the fanboys so it's best just to keep your opinions to yourself at this point. Their inferiority complex is mind boggling.

I've yet to see the fanboys have a critical thought of anything put out yet. They've been on groupthink for a while.

They cant even have rational debates, just turn into childs and start raging

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

The next time they point out something they think could have been done better concerning the DCU, will be the first time.
But thor 2 was a great film and thor 3 needs more jokes though right :mjlol: