The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
Lex will also dabble in "fringe science" and be remaking his own version of the Kryptonian armor to use against Superman because Lex believes that Supes will eventually turn on mankind.

I knew this would be the case as soon as zod took off that armor.....and the skyscraper they were in had a Lexcorp billboard on the side......:blessed:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"Man Of Steel: Darkness Falls" Isnt Bad

I Think They Should Stay Away From Anything "Dark Knight" Related Though, I Mean I Know Beyond The Movies Thats Still Something Batman Is Known As But Since We're Talking Movies No Need It Make It Seem As If This Is A Tie In With The DK Series

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Locke From Lost Up For Role of Lex Luthor?
PP1TadU.jpg

:scusthov:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They better not mess this movie up since they're rushing this Superman meeting Batman thing... I'm already a little ticked that Batman is gonna be semiretired

and whenever they get around to the JL movie, Darkseid BETTER NOT be the villain... they better treat Darkseid JUST like Marvel's treating Thanos and not rush sh*t

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
They better not mess this movie up since they're rushing this Superman meeting Batman thing... I'm already a little ticked that Batman is gonna be semiretired

and whenever they get around to the JL movie, Darkseid BETTER NOT be the villain... they better treat Darkseid JUST like Marvel's treating Thanos and not rush sh*t

Who said that? I thought they were going with a Batman that is a vet in the game

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Gal Gadot Cast As Wonder Woman in Batman vs Superman!
tiRg0YC.jpg

She was first fast and furious. Now Israel actress Gal Gadot is looking positively wondrous.

Warner Bros. Pictures confirmed Wednesday that Gadot, 28, has been cast to play Diana Prince, and her superhero alter ego Wonder Woman, in director Zack Snyder's upcoming Man of Steel follow-up. The as-yet-untitled movie, scheduled for release July 17, 2015, features Henry Cavill in his second stint as Superman (and Clark Kent) and Ben Affleck, who's making his movie debut as Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Gadot, a model and 2004 Miss Universe contestant from Israel, starred in three movies in the Fast & Furious franchise — including this year's Fast & Furious 6 — and also had supporting roles in Date Night and Knight & Day.

This marks Wonder Woman's biggest on-screen splash to date — Lynda Carter played the DC Comics superheroine on TV in the 1970s, and Adrianne Palicki starred as Diana in a Wonder Woman pilot that never made it to series.

"Wonder Woman is arguably one of the most powerful female characters of all time and a fan favorite in the DC Universe," Snyder said. "Not only is Gal an amazing actress, but she also has that magical quality that makes her perfect for the role.

"We look forward to audiences discovering Gal in the first feature-film incarnation of this beloved character."

The Batman/Superman movie begins principal photography in the first quarter of 2014 and returns Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Laurence Fishburne as Perry White and Diane Lane as Martha Kent.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2013/12/04/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-movie/3869533/

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2013/12/04/batman-vs-superman-casts-its-wonder-woman

Yes, it's true. Wonder Woman / Diana Prince will make her big screen debut in Zack Snyder’s upcoming and as yet untitled Superman and Batman film. Israeli actress Gal Gadot of the “Fast & Furious” films has been confirmed for the coveted role, joining Henry Cavill as Superman / Clark Kent and Ben Affleck as Batman / Bruce Wayne.

“Wonder Woman is arguably one of the most powerful female characters of all time and a fan favorite in the DC Universe,” said director Zack Snyder. “Not only is Gal an amazing actress, but she also has that magical quality that makes her perfect for the role. We look forward to audiences discovering Gal in the first feature film incarnation of this beloved character.”

The film also reunites MAN OF STEEL’s Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Laurence Fishburne as Perry White, and Diane Lane as Martha Kent.

The film begins principal photography early next year and opens in theaters on July 17, 2015.

- See more at: http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2013/1...n-casts-its-wonder-woman#sthash.EnSA1rmw.dpuf

image001_529f69be0885a4.71359838.jpeg

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I like the casting and will probably like it even more once Gadot undergoes some training to get a more Amazonian physique.
She's a decent actress, she's tall and she has a bit of an exotic look to her. At least it wasn't some extra crackery white chick.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
WB really ain't wasting no time. This could be really great:ehh: or end up being :trash:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
They finally have the Justice League coming together. It took them forever, jesus christ

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the casting and will probably like it even more once Gadot undergoes some training to get a more Amazonian physique.
She's a decent actress, she's tall and she has a bit of an exotic look to her. At least it wasn't some extra crackery white chick.

:what:

Are there some other films she's done because i've only seen her in the Fast & Furious movies and she damn sure wasn't decent in those films.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:what:

Are there some other films she's done because i've only seen her in the Fast & Furious movies and she damn sure wasn't decent in those films.

She won't win any awards but she's an OK actress and is damn near Meryl Streep when compared to the majority of the cast of those F&F flicks where aside from Vin Diesel nobody is vying for an Oscar nomination.