The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:salute:

that right there man

Marvel is on their 10th flick or so while DC is just getting out the gate.

Don't get me wrong I am looking forward to Kal & Bruce together onscreen, but Marvel is on another planet when it comes to how they have been putting their films together.

This is actually not true. DC ran the 80's and 90's. The went through a slump in the 00's but still had "The Dark Knight Trilogy". Marvel are the new kids on the block. "Batman v Superman" might break some records based off that teaser I saw.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
This is actually not true. DC ran the 80's and 90's. The went through a slump in the 00's but still had "The Dark Knight Trilogy". Marvel are the new kids on the block. "Batman v Superman" might break some records based off that teaser I saw.

well aware of that so maybe what I should have said was DC is just getting out the gate with a CONNECTED universe like Marvel since they got it started with Iron Man 1.

you have to give Marvel credit for having the foresight connect all of their movies no matter how small that connection is, for one cohesive universe.

This Superman/ Batman crossover is essentially now Batman's THIRD reboot. This iteration of Superman has nothing to do with Christopher Reeves version (still the GOAT superhero movie IMO)

Last edited:

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see you left Man of motherfukking Steel out your diarrhea diatribe
iB8dB0yl1uZV4.png

Nikka you wouldn't know a good movie from an HORRIBLE one if you come talk to me about Iron Man of all movies
ibc6eNSQBI7oSX.png

man of steel? a movie redeemed by its blurry action scenes? are you fukking serious? is MoS the one yall put yall faith in?? if it was that good of a movie why did warner feel like they had to cramp batman and WW amongst others in what should be MoS 2?? hahahaha cmon breh.. and Iron man is classic bro :comeon: IM2 & IM3 are crappy... but then again we have captain america: winter soldier who shyts on all things DC :jawalrus:

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka brought Ironman like 2 and 3 wasn't the biggest pieces of turd put on a movie screen :mjlol:

Marvel Stan are some type of delusional :mjlol:

Despite all the hate from fakkits M.O.S was better than any marvel movie done by Marvel studios not named Capt TWS

OR Avengers OR Iron Man :comeon:

And cmon I dare you motherfukker.. what was so great with MOS? The fact that everyone knew his identity after 20 minutes?:comeon: or the fact that he took a life (something he would never do):upsetfavre: or the fact that his moms looks straigh white trash and his father gave his life FOR A fukkING DOG BREH!:mjlol:

and that´s just the tip of the iceberg :mjlol:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn yall nikkas really going in. I'm just happy to see this finally happening and sorry marvel but Capt 3 is gonna get crushed by this movie when they drop the same weekend.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Damn yall nikkas really going in. I'm just happy to see this finally happening and sorry marvel but Capt 3 is gonna get crushed by this movie when they drop the same weekend.

Depends, we could get a Curtis/Graduation type showdown where both parties come out victorious. Think about it, if theaters plan the screen times so they play right after one another, there's a big chance audiences will go see both.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need another link to that trailer mayne.... a good angle until the real one drops.... peeped it yesterday but its dead now

and in regards to the DC/Marvel discussion, I'm a fan of both franchises but no matter how biased you are to one another... Batman AND Superman on film should excite the sh*t outta you. F*ck the casting choices, we don't know the full story or how they're acting is in THIS movie yet. I too was upset at Ben Affleck being cast but everything after the announcement has made me a believer.

I see ppl hatin on MOS. MOS is the best Superman movie in my opinion and I will admit its partially due to the action sequences. The story was good and yeah it had its flaws but Henry Cavill did a great job IMO. Best after Reeves.. The only flaws were part of the script... Snyder directed a dope superhero movie. I don't see how ppl hate on MOS yet praise Iron Man's movies. Only Iron Man that was really good was the 1st one and it was heavily inspired by Batman Begins.

And ppl hatin on Batman goin 1 on 1 with a Superman that went against Zod? If you gon hate on that, you might as well hate on the comic counterparts where Batman with TONS of planning and equipment went 1 on 1 with a Superman who fought Doomsday and Darkseid in multiple issues. What's the difference between Batman and his equipment going against Superman and Hawkeye surviving by shooting arrows in an alien invasion?

I'm a fan of the Nolan movies but that ain't my ideal Batman. They're great movies but I'm ready for a Batman who knows every style of martial arts, is a REAL detective, can outsmart aliens and is damn near emotionless

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Need another link to that trailer mayne.... a good angle until the real one drops.... peeped it yesterday but its dead now

and in regards to the DC/Marvel discussion, I'm a fan of both franchises but no matter how biased you are to one another... Batman AND Superman on film should excite the sh*t outta you. F*ck the casting choices, we don't know the full story or how they're acting is in THIS movie yet. I too was upset at Ben Affleck being cast but everything after the announcement has made me a believer.

I see ppl hatin on MOS. MOS is the best Superman movie in my opinion and I will admit its partially due to the action sequences. The story was good and yeah it had its flaws but Henry Cavill did a great job IMO. Best after Reeves.. The only flaws were part of the script... Snyder directed a dope superhero movie. I don't see how ppl hate on MOS yet praise Iron Man's movies. Only Iron Man that was really good was the 1st one and it was heavily inspired by Batman Begins.

And ppl hatin on Batman goin 1 on 1 with a Superman that went against Zod? If you gon hate on that, you might as well hate on the comic counterparts where Batman with TONS of planning and equipment went 1 on 1 with a Superman who fought Doomsday and Darkseid in multiple issues. What's the difference between Batman and his equipment going against Superman and Hawkeye surviving by shooting arrows in an alien invasion?

I'm a fan of the Nolan movies but that ain't my ideal Batman. They're great movies but I'm ready for a Batman who knows every style of martial arts, is a REAL detective, can outsmart aliens and is damn near emotionless
Yea I'm not sure why people hate MOS. The fights were amazing and even though they caused mid level nuclear damage to city and towns when fighting it was still the shyt. People bytch about him killing Zod and I really actually liked it. People always complain about how lame he is b/c he has a code and never kills but as soon as he does people still bytch saying he would never kill and its a shyt movie. You can't have it both ways.