The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
You nikkas are forgetting who is writting and who is directing this :mjlol: I would be cuming from days if it wasn't for the shytty creative team behind this movie.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Brehs, the things going through my head and heart. Been a card-carrying Batstan since '84 when a little nikka had Kenner Super Powers Collection action figures. At 3 years old, my Batman figure never left me. My feels for Batman Begins were straight emotional, with tears, I admit. My GOAT was returning.

I bottomed out on Nolanverse halfway into The Dark Knight Rises, and been sour on Bale's portrayal as Batman - no Bruce Wayne. I got tired of realism being the theme. fukk his deliberate hard-striking fighting style that would get that work if you tried taking that into the octagon. Batman was about that Jeet Kune Do if anything - break a nikka off with anything. Batman needs to clear rooms without explanation. He needs to whip out his hand and have 3 perfectly thrown batarangs disarm 3 thugs, without effort. I need that exaggerated one-man-against-the-world ass whuppin style, that could have him EASILY find a way to stand toe-to-toe with Superman.

Brehs, my life was ready to be rocked with Batman Begins, my life was left empty as Bale deteriorated under the cowl, but brehs...my life might finally be saved.

Batman over everything :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think Gal Gadot looks fine but that was never an issue, Snyder is master in making his movies look great, it's her acting I'm worried about. In fact, it's everyone's acting I'm worried about, because while everyone seems to think that Affleck's recent successes as a director also make him a good actor, he has at best only ever been 'acceptable'. And don't get me started on Cavill, who lacked every ounce of charisma and screen presence to pull off a character as 'big' as Superman. And as someone who vividly remembers how Malin Akerman's horrible acting single-handedly ruined every scene of Watchmen she was in, this is a major issue.

And someone please tell these people to stop washing out all the colors for fukk's sake. If I wanted to look at a bunch of muddy grey-brownish shyt, I'd go play a modern FPS.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
i5Ig3Dc.jpg

Costume discussion aside...I really dislike this kike bytch and I'm mad she got the role....:rudy: