The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's making the soundtrack? :childplease:
Other than that, DC is shytting on Marvel. That Superman movie really was something :wow:

dude this movie is going to embarass everything marvel has done to date

jesus

you guys are a new class of retarded, yall are like Ultra retarded or something..yall see 10 seconds filmed with a phone and come with these claims?? I can bet my account that avengers 2 will blow this one out of the water.. Dont get me wrong Im looking forward to this and all but marvel is on a whole new level

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i5Ig3Dc.jpg

Costume discussion aside...I really dislike this kike bytch and I'm mad she got the role....:rudy:

jewish fukking c*nt...jews are worse than hitler mayne

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
i5Ig3Dc.jpg

Costume discussion aside...I really dislike this kike bytch and I'm mad she got the role....:rudy:

:what: @ that #weareright hashtag. Never in the history of the world has any group that said that they were right actually been right. And the audacity to add #coexistence as well. :wow:

Then again, she has been in the Isreali Defense Forces herself so seeing that she's fully indoctrinated comes as no surprise.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
you guys are a new class of retarded, yall are like Ultra retarded or something..yall see 10 seconds filmed with a phone and come with these claims?? I can bet my account that avengers 2 will blow this one out of the water.. Dont get me wrong Im looking forward to this and all but marvel is on a whole new level
You can't even read and call me retarded? ME? DC done been shytting on Marvel :pacspit:

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't even read and call me retarded? ME? DC done been shytting on Marvel :pacspit:

hahahah look at this retard :umad:

when has DC ever shat on marvel regarding live movies? huh retard? do I have to remind you how Ironman crushed the buildings with the force of godzilla? I know I know your going to be like "buh buh the nolan trilogy is :banderas:" ITS NOT... the dark knight was amazing.. but begins and the fukkfest with bane?? gtfoh :camby:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
hahahah look at this retard :umad:

when has DC ever shat on marvel regarding live movies? huh retard? do I have to remind you how Ironman crushed the buildings with the force of godzilla? I know I know your going to be like "buh buh the nolan trilogy is :banderas:" ITS NOT... the dark knight was amazing.. but begins and the fukkfest with bane?? gtfoh :camby:
I see you left Man of motherfukking Steel out your diarrhea diatribe
iB8dB0yl1uZV4.png

Nikka you wouldn't know a good movie from an HORRIBLE one if you come talk to me about Iron Man of all movies
ibc6eNSQBI7oSX.png

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I see you left Man of motherfukking Steel out your diarrhea diatribe
iB8dB0yl1uZV4.png

Nikka you wouldn't know a good movie from an HORRIBLE one if you come talk to me about Iron Man of all movies
ibc6eNSQBI7oSX.png
nikka brought Ironman like 2 and 3 wasn't the biggest pieces of turd put on a movie screen :mjlol:

Marvel Stan are some type of delusional :mjlol:

Despite all the hate from fakkits M.O.S was better than any marvel movie done by Marvel studios not named Capt TWS

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

I'm a Marvel head hard body. I fukkin' hate Superman as a character, it's just corny to me.
But listening and reading reactions to both Comic Con presentations it is undeniable DC characters got that iconic status Marvel characters lack. Just having Superman and Batman share screen time brings a lot of enthusiasm. It is a wonder they haven't been able to build off the status more successfully franchise wise to this point.
I to doubt they beat Avenger 2 numbers but regardless of the quality of Bats vs Supes it will be in the highest grossing movie range most likely. But I agree with you overall, they have a long way to go to beat the Marvel legacy but they do have an advantage due to the status of their characters. That will help them to shorten the gap quicker. And I heard their plan is to just do big movies, no more one off Batman/Superman/WW movies. That is a smart play by DC/Warner Bros.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island

:salute:

that right there man

Marvel is on their 10th flick or so while DC is just getting out the gate.

Don't get me wrong I am looking forward to Kal & Bruce together onscreen, but Marvel is on another planet when it comes to how they have been putting their films together.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea come on guys Supes and Bats are my 2 favorite characters of all time but they can't touch what Marvel is doing right now.

Marvel is laying waste to entire cities as we speak and they're doing it without Spiderman and X-Men. What they've accomplished with this franchise is astonishing and most importantly unprecedented.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Different Angle.

Damn they dropped the ball moving from July 2015 to May 2016. This teaser is crazy. This joint could end up going head to head with Avengers just of the curiosity factor. Ben was looking overly buff as Batman. But the rain and the bat symbol. Wow. You could literally release this teaser in theaters now.