Reppin
NULL
batman v. superman is a dope as fukk title. dont care about what comes after it

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
:ohlawd: Naw breh. We already know this is a prequel to the Justice League movie. And that's why the name is ill. :banderas:

987.gif
@Dawn of Justice.......... Naw playa...naw. We all know the Justice League movie was coming no need for this title....it's about as exciting as Ben Affleck revealed as Batman.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Some of you nikkas need everything spelled out right? Or just playing dumb? :what: :mjlol:

Dawn = origin, beginning, inception, etc...

Justice = Justice League

The origin of the Justice League. :blessed:

jonah-hill-no.gif
They should done that for the actual Justice League movie. This is Batman vs Superman...I just feel they loading too much into this movie. This shyt better be 3.5 hours long or we are going come out feeling like Spiderman 3 or Amazing Spiderman 2.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What exactly are they loading into this? Batman is already established. We don't need an origin for him. Wonder Woman is going to be a minor character. The movie will probably be around 2.5 hours, that's plenty of time to tell a well developed story with two super heroes that are already established..

We off that origin bs. I mean unless you want to see Bruce's parents get shot up again :mjlol:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
What exactly are they loading into this? Batman is already established. We don't need an origin for him. Wonder Woman is going to be a minor character. The movie will probably be around 2.5 hours, that's plenty of time to tell a well developed story with two super heroes that are already established..

We off that origin bs. I mean unless you want to see Bruce's parents get shot up again :mjlol:

You know they are going to show it again right.....lol For them to do this right they need 3 hours plus. You got a lot moving parts for this movie. Luthor, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Flash, Green Lantern, there are a lot of mothafukkas in this movie. 2.5 is not enough time unless you end the movie on some corny shyt where they are all just standing together saying "We need Justice"...

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
jonah-hill-no.gif
They should done that for the actual Justice League movie. This is Batman vs Superman...I just feel they loading too much into this movie. This shyt better be 3.5 hours long or we are going come out feeling like Spiderman 3 or Amazing Spiderman 2.
Why would u name the actual Justice League movie "Dawn" of Justice?

tumblr_mtjw25JvhA1sj3oxho1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just read somewhere that perhaps the "v" actually means "v" and not just "versus".

I have to be honest if that was the actual intent then my expectations for this film just rose for the first time.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Why would u name the actual Justice League movie "Dawn" of Justice?

tumblr_mtjw25JvhA1sj3oxho1_500.gif

Sounds better than a Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

nuhno.gif
It's just stupid as hell. Some idiot executive was like, "Yeah let's call a Batman vs Superman movie Dawn of Justice to get the crowd hyped up to see Batman vs Superman because they know a Justice League movie is coming after it....The problem is people already knew that shyt was COMING! This is just a corporation money grab with this DUMB ASS TITLE.