The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
World's Finest could be used later on down the Road. I think it'd be too soon touse that Title, this 1 sounds a little weird but hopefully they'll be changing it as we get closer to Release Time but...it'll have to do for now.:manny:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they not hiding it anymore:mjlol:.

Superman wont have his sequel

I still haven't been given that indication... just seems like a Superman sequel that introduces another part of the DC Universe.

Damn near all of the cast from Man of Steel is returning besides Zod, his crew and Jor-El. It can still be a story focused on Superman that features Batman heavily as well as introducing others including Lex Luthor who is a Superman villain.... the title is simply a money grab.

Ever since August, its been referred to as Batman vs Superman with no officially title... they'd be STUPID to not include Batman vs Superman in the title... I don't think the Dawn of Justice part was needed though

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a0uc6h.jpg

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
jonah-hill-no.gif
They should done that for the actual Justice League movie. This is Batman vs Superman...I just feel they loading too much into this movie. This shyt better be 3.5 hours long or we are going come out feeling like Spiderman 3 or Amazing Spiderman 2.
Breh. What the fukk are you going off of? All they have so far is Batman and Superman. Cameos by other superheroes doesn't mean they're going to be in it all movie. HOw are they loading too much? Do you have any fukking idea what the plot is about? You don't? Word. Cause NONE OF US DO. :camby:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Breh. What the fukk are you going off of? All they have so far is Batman and Superman. Cameos by other superheroes doesn't mean they're going to be in it all movie. HOw are they loading too much? Do you have any fukking idea what the plot is about? You don't? Word. Cause NONE OF US DO. :camby:

We all know who is going to be in the movie. It isn't a trade secret or anything. We are just having a conversation about the shytty title and the length of the movie. And stop reading it like I'm going off. I'm being logical.

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

3 hours. Anything less is going to be fluff film for Justice League....which is going to be a fluff film for Justice League 2....you get where I'm going.

Other than that.....

giphy.gif

Even got info on the suit....

25gwknm.png

Lex Luthor.....yeah explain this...
JesseEisenberg_mini.jpg

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
We all know who is going to be in the movie. It isn't a trade secret or anything. We are just having a conversation about the shytty title and the length of the movie. And stop reading it like I'm going off. I'm being logical.

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

3 hours. Anything less is going to be fluff film for Justice League....which is going to be a fluff film for Justice League 2....you get where I'm going.

Other than that.....

giphy.gif

Even got info on the suit....

25gwknm.png

Lex Luthor.....yeah explain this...
JesseEisenberg_mini.jpg
You're being logical? Part of your argument is a fake colored bat suit and a picture of Eisenberg as if that means something :camby: