The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wonder Women brehs :mjlol:

Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Workout--570x319.jpg

ive tried giving her a chance but thus far I am seriously not impressed! you call that a muscle... my dog has more muscle than that! :mjlol:

Looking like a damn little childs arm...:russ:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
You're being logical? Part of your argument is a fake colored bat suit and a picture of Eisenberg as if that means something :camby:

You know Kevin Smith is the one behind that picture (Because the one that everyone has seen is Greyscale...which he said...)....and Eisenberg is Luthor....I guess them announcing this movie is news to you...well let me drop a real bomb on you........Superman gets locked up in the end of the movie.....

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive tried giving her a chance but thus far I am seriously not impressed! you call that a muscle... my dog has more muscle than that! :mjlol:

Looking like a damn little childs arm...:russ:
You want wonder woman to look like a man? :dwillhuh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You know Kevin Smith is the one behind that picture (Because the one that everyone has seen is Greyscale...which he said...)....and Eisenberg is Luthor....I guess them announcing this movie is news to you...well let me drop a real bomb on you........Superman gets locked up in the end of the movie.....
IDGAF what Kevin Smith says or who he's friends with. He's not working on the film and I'll wait for an official picture before taking the word of that self important blowhard. shyt looks dope anyways. I dunno how seeing that and knowing who is playing Luthor means you can have a legitimate idea of the quality of the fukkin movie son

And yeah...Eisenberg is Luthor. That's a fact which you're attempting to pass off as a negative trait of the fukking movie. Don't try to pretend like this is just innocent fact stating. fukk outta here nikka :camby:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
IDGAF what Kevin Smith says or who he's friends with. He's not working on the film and I'll wait for an official picture before taking the word of that self important blowhard. shyt looks dope anyways. I dunno how seeing that and knowing who is playing Luthor means you can have a legitimate idea of the quality of the fukkin movie son

And yeah...Eisenberg is Luthor. That's a fact which you're attempting to pass off as a negative trait of the fukking movie. Don't try to pretend like this is just innocent fact stating. fukk outta here nikka :camby:
:damn:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:what:...where are you getting this from?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
You know Kevin Smith is the one behind that picture (Because the one that everyone has seen is Greyscale...which he said...)

Kevin Smith isn't behind that pic, although he did say that it's blue, grey & yellow like the outfit in Hunt the Dark Knight

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Yeah because Wonder Woman has always been depicted as being brolic.:childplease:
She is rarely shown as being buff in the comics and never in other mediums:

RZflypL.jpg

vhVEZGJ.jpg

UTvdF53.jpg

TeG0xFQ.jpg

dyIFRL5.jpg

FnCwPxP.jpg
I never liked her because she was skinny...i never liked her because she's not a very good actress.

Imagine if they got Eva Green instead:noah:

300thumb.jpg

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
He's never said that:what:

All he's ever said was that it was nothing we've never seen in a cinematic universe.

You're right, he never actually says "yellow"...

Kevin Smith Swears That Ben Affleck's Batman Suit Is Blue And Grey

That's not a representation of what the suit looks like. So what the suit looks like, and I was always kind of keeping it quiet until they revealed it, but they've revealed it. And you can kind of see, and anybody that… you've seen some people take the picture and color it online. If you want to see what this f***ing suit looks like, you just go to Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns, go to the third book, Hunt the Dark Knight…it's the exact f***ing outfit he's wearing."

image.jpg

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Yeah because Wonder Woman has always been depicted as being brolic.:childplease:
She is rarely shown as being buff in the comics and never in other mediums:

RZflypL.jpg

vhVEZGJ.jpg

UTvdF53.jpg

TeG0xFQ.jpg

dyIFRL5.jpg

FnCwPxP.jpg

DC: We can't do a Wonder Woman movie...the audience wouldn't take it seriously. :smh:
Marvel: HEEEY EVERYBODY! Want to see our new movie that features a shyt talking racc00n busting a gun? :smugfavre:

Last edited: