The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Here is the official statement:

BURBANK, CA, May 21, 2014 – Filming is underway on Warner Bros. Pictures’ “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” the highly anticipated action adventure from director Zack Snyder, starring Henry Cavill in the role of Clark Kent/Superman, and Ben Affleck as BruceWayne/Batman.

“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” also stars Gal Gadot as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman, with Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane returning from “Man of Steel,” Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons as Alfred, and Holly Hunter in a role newly created for the film.

“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice”is written by Chris Terrio:smugfavre:, from a screenplay by David S. Goyer:camby:. Charles Roven and Deborah Snyder are producing, with Benjamin Melniker, Michael E. Uslan, Wesley Coller, David S. Goyer and Geoff Johns serving as executive producers.

Principal photography will take place on location at Michigan Motion Picture Studios and on location in and around Detroit, Michigan; Illinois; Africa; and the South Pacific.:ohhh:

Set to open worldwide on May 6, 2016, “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” is based on Superman characters created by Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster, Batman characters created by Bob Kane, and Wonder Woman created by William Moulton Marston, appearing in comic books published by DC Entertainment.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Here is the official statement:

BURBANK, CA, May 21, 2014 – Filming is underway on Warner Bros. Pictures’ “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” the highly anticipated action adventure from director Zack Snyder, starring Henry Cavill in the role of Clark Kent/Superman, and Ben Affleck as BruceWayne/Batman.

“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” also stars Gal Gadot as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman, with Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane returning from “Man of Steel,” Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons as Alfred, and Holly Hunter in a role newly created for the film.

“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice”is written by Chris Terrio:smugfavre:, from a screenplay by David S. Goyer:camby:. Charles Roven and Deborah Snyder are producing, with Benjamin Melniker, Michael E. Uslan, Wesley Coller, David S. Goyer and Geoff Johns serving as executive producers.

Principal photography will take place on location at Michigan Motion Picture Studios and on location in and around Detroit, Michigan; Illinois; Africa; and the South Pacific.:ohhh:

Set to open worldwide on May 6, 2016, “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” is based on Superman characters created by Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster, Batman characters created by Bob Kane, and Wonder Woman created by William Moulton Marston, appearing in comic books published by DC Entertainment.

Gotham :lolbron:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikkas complaining about a subtitle now :mjlol:

Bet you had no problem with the "Age of Ultron" subtitle even though it's taken from a disaster of a miniseries by that clown Bendis.. :ufdup:
I mean, Age of Ultron is a dope ass title tho. I don't think anyone expects them o use that wack ass storyline, especially since a ton of the main characters in it like Wolvie and Invisible Woman wouldnt be available.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I mean, Age of Ultron is a dope ass title tho. I don't think anyone expects them o use that wack ass storyline, especially since a ton of the main characters in it like Wolvie and Invisible Woman wouldnt be available.

I don't expect they will use the story line but it originates from a wack comic. My point is that a subtitle could be anything, it doesn't really matter. Most people are only going to refer to it as Batman v. Superman just like most people will probably call the other shyt "Avengers 2" and so on..

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't expect they will use the story line but it originates from a wack comic. My point is that a subtitle could be anything, it doesn't really matter. Most people are only going to refer to it as Batman v. Superman just like most people will probably call the other shyt "Avengers 2" and so on..
Oh word I agree. I wasn't really disagreeing wit anything for real lol. People hating on the name need to :camby: