The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
but where was the arc for that character? what made him want to always do good? it wasn't his adoptive father right? didn't he preach the opposite his whole life? didn't he tell him to keep his powers to himself?

so if clark starts the movie as just a guy that wants to help people, and he ends the movie as just a guy that wants to help people... then in what way did we really get to witness that character grow? how was he a changed man by the end of the movie? WAS he really a changed man by the end of the movie?

also was this really a character you wanted to spend more time with? was he really all that delightful or charming in any way? tell me at what point during all the brooding and moping around did you actually come to like this guy? in fact who did you like more... clark in MOS or tony stark in IM1? clark in MOS or steve rogers from TWS? who was more positive and assured? who was more charismatic and fun to be around? who was more entertaining? who was easier to root for?
Great point. Especially the end with the comparisons. But I expect rebuttals because Marvel sucks and DC is dark and gritty.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
didnt look like anything interesting to me. just not a fan of superman. and i'm still against ben afleck as batman. i'll still watch it and see how it is though.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
didnt look like anything interesting to me. just not a fan of superman. and i'm still against ben afleck as batman. i'll still watch it and see how it is though.
I think I'm getting convinced Ben will play a good batman. But Jesse nope and superman still looks like he'll be the background again. In MOS the best parts were Krytpon and Zod and now in this it looks like Batman will steal the show. Clark is about to be 0/2

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I think I'm getting convinced Ben will play a good batman. But Jesse nope and superman still looks like he'll be the background again. In MOS the best parts were Krytpon and Zod and now in this it looks like Batman will steal the show. Clark is about to be 0/2
why is he so huge? Batman looks gigantic in this trailer lol

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Fine, I'll admit it. Singer was guilty of doing this first.

Reeves was the only one that was allowed to play the character like an actual human being. He was able to show personality and character. He was allowed to entertain.

Since then superman has not been a character that is fun to watch. Routh and cavill's version of the character were both way too shy and timid. they weren't fun to be around. which is why to overcompensate for this snyder had to dedicate an entire third of the movie to big over the top actions scenes. because let's be honest i think what everyone really wanted out of man of steel was 30 more minutes of henry cavill moping around and doing nothing.
Your entire knowledge of super man comes from donners films.

Sounding like those idiots whos knowledge of spider man came from sam raimis.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Your entire knowledge of super man comes from donners films.

Sounding like those idiots whos knowledge of spider man came from sam raimis.

i'm sorry was donner's portrayal of superman some off variation or something?

what did they leave out? what did they miss? what didn't they get right about the character?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Despite them going for a more 'mature' tone DC sure has the most childish fanboys.
Too bad I aint a DC fan boy :umad:

But why don't you go write some more dissertations on age of ultron.

And since when is calling a spade a spade childish? You're clearly a homosexual, even if you won't admit it. Straight men with lives don't spend all day in theatres seeing the same movie 8 times in a row. But anything to see more shirtless Thor,right?