The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Basically..they get money together. If the beef was as serious as the fans want it to be or think it is, we wouldn't have this:

Spider-Man_and_Batman_Vol_1_1.jpg

2377_4_27.jpg

and that's just two from a long long list

You realize they stopped doing these cross-overs like more than ten years ago, right? Relationships between the companies ain't as tight as they used to be anymore, of course, still marginally better than the fans like to pretend (and really, it's just these movie fanboys because in comics you barely ever hear people on that Marvel vs. DC shyt).

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
I think I got the plot of this movie down:

Superman goes on court, is forced to get a government liaison to report to (Wonder Woman). Batman doesn't think this is enough, but keeps quiet while he uses his tech & gov contacts to find out more about the Kryptonians - that's how he comes into contact with Lex. He buys remains of Zod's suit, and starts reverse-engineering it. Speaking of Lex, he finds Kryptonite and uses it to experiment with Zod's dead body. Over the course of these experiments, he gets cancer and goes bald from the cancer treatments.

While he's at all this, he begins to fund Superman wannabes with the goal of antagonizing Batman. Batman beats down Supe-wannabes all around the world, and while he doesn't blame Superman for them he knows that one solution to the problem is beating Superman - so the people won't look up to him. While this is all going on, Superman is investigating Batman and their first encounter is Superman telling Batman to quit his vigilante shyt. Second battle, Batman got his suit and they get into a fight but Superman sees a massive explosion in the distance and ditches Batman.

Lex has turned Zod's body into Doomsday, basically a weaponized Kryptonian that he plans to control to create an obedient puppet for Lex corp to further his interests. In his ideal world, the only superhero is the one that he can control, so he lures Superman and weakens him with Kryptonite. Lex loses control of Doomsday when he sees Superman, as some remnants of Zod memories enrages him, and Doomsday goes on a rampage. Wonder Woman pops up to fight Doomdsay, but she's barely holding on.

Batman uses his Bat Jet to get to the whole mess, and finds Superman incapacitating by Kryptonite. The two agrees to a truce, Batman going off to find and capture Lex while Superman heads outside to help Wonder Woman.

The movie ends with Lex Luthor behind bars; the Justice League form; and a final cameo by Aquaman.
:ohhh::ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

Superman goes on court, is forced to get a government liaison to report to (Wonder Woman). Batman doesn't think this is enough, but keeps quiet while he uses his tech & gov contacts to find out more about the Kryptonians - that's how he comes into contact with Lex. He buys remains of Zod's suit, and starts reverse-engineering it. Speaking of Lex, he finds Kryptonite and uses it to experiment with Zod's dead body. Over the course of these experiments, he gets cancer and goes bald from the cancer treatments.

While he's at all this, he begins to fund Superman wannabes with the goal of antagonizing Batman. Batman beats down Supe-wannabes all around the world, and while he doesn't blame Superman for them he knows that one solution to the problem is beating Superman - so the people won't look up to him. While this is all going on, Superman is investigating Batman and their first encounter is Superman telling Batman to quit his vigilante shyt. Second battle, Batman got his suit and they get into a fight but Superman sees a massive explosion in the distance and ditches Batman.

Lex has turned Zod's body into Doomsday, basically a weaponized Kryptonian that he plans to control to create an obedient puppet for Lex corp to further his interests. In his ideal world, the only superhero is the one that he can control, so he lures Superman and weakens him with Kryptonite. Lex loses control of Doomsday when he sees Superman, as some remnants of Zod memories enrages him, and Doomsday goes on a rampage. Wonder Woman pops up to fight Doomdsay, but she's barely holding on.

Batman uses his Bat Jet to get to the whole mess, and finds Superman incapacitating by Kryptonite. The two agrees to a truce, Batman going off to find and capture Lex while Superman heads outside to help Wonder Woman.

The movie ends with Lex Luthor behind bars; the Justice League form; and a final cameo by Aquaman.
You forgot one thing........

:shaq:

brainiac_logo_by_bebluetoo.png

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You realize they stopped doing these cross-overs like more than ten years ago, right? Relationships between the companies ain't as tight as they used to be anymore, of course, still marginally better than the fans like to pretend (and really, it's just these movie fanboys because in comics you barely ever hear people on that Marvel vs. DC shyt).

Point is, shyt isn't that deep breh. Fans act like its the hatfields and the mccoys or like its really some civil war shyt

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

There a couple of plot points I'd change

I'm not sure it's Batman in the duster - he might have his own stans a la Sons Of Batman in the Dark Knight books. I definitely think Zod's corpse is involved in the creation of Doomsday though

You forgot one thing........

:shaq:

brainiac_logo_by_bebluetoo.png

Being saved for the Justice League movie :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
nikka take your old ass outa here

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

lmao how old do you think i am? you don't have to be old to appreciate a good movie.

the "superman is boring" campaign did not start until after superman returns, that is a fact. probably because they use brandon routh to inform their vision of the character. the timid, shy one that doesn't talk much... and is cheesy.

people say oh the character hasn't changed it's the people who've changed. uh... no guys they CHANGED THE CHARACTER. i beg you to find me any iteration of superman in comics, cartoons, television, or film prior to 2006 where he was portrayed as a beta male. i mean shyt you watch superman returns and you wonder how kate bosworth even fell for this dude in the first place. he's fukkin creepy!!

so you would hope that snyder would go back and use the original, better, SUPERIOR version of the character... the chris reeves version... to inform his vision of the character. but no, he uses brandon routh. once again we have to watch a shy, boring superman. but this time to compensate, they overload it with action and him punching things. superman used to be a MARVEL CHARACTER. he was hip, cool and entertaining.

could you IMAGINE what would happen if disney and marvel acquired the rights to dc? could you imagine the carnage? this is a company that turned no name characters into household names. they even made CAPTAIN AMERICA cool. could you imagine what they would do with the 2 biggest icons in the game?

could you imagine that succession of superman solo movie, batman solo movie, world's finest movie? :scust:
:blessed::noah:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

First pic:
Affleck looking like he just that moment realised how much p*ssy he's going to have to handle being divorced and being The Bat. And then he factored in the fact Clooney is now married and off the market.

"If I'm fukking 6 women 3 times a day, 7 days a week, how many times per week am I fukking? Was it 10? Was it 130? Was it 16? I was tripping out..." :leon:

Second pic:
"If there's two things Ben Affleck is good at, it's math....and fukking" :smugfavre:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
could you IMAGINE what would happen if disney and marvel acquired the rights to dc? could you imagine the carnage? this is a company that turned no name characters into household names. they even made CAPTAIN AMERICA cool. could you imagine what they would do with the 2 biggest icons in the game?
I imagine they would make a bunch of middling forgettable films with a handful of awesome ones thrown in that all make a lot of money.