Detroit, MI
X9XA16J.jpg

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Best Batman suit for a film.. my only nitpick is that I wish the ears were just a tad bit bigger but I am not gonna complain since its the closest we've gotten to the comics

This is the most physically fit an actor has gotten for Batman as well. I criticized Affleck's past flicks but his recent ones have been dope and if you look at the recent Arkham games, Affleck fits the look as Bruce Wayne more than a lot of previous actors INCLUDING the fan favorite Bale.

I can NOT hate on this.... what I'm REALLY worried about is how Gal is gonna look as Wonder Woman... she has the face but I hope she added some meat to her body.

Movie looks dope visual wise so far... they got Batman AND Superman correct.... waiting to see if Jesse is gonna go bald as well

As much as I liked the Nolan movies, I'm waiting for Batman to be done correctly. I'm waiting to see the Batman that's an actual detective, gritty, not soft as Bruce Wayne, not trained by the League of Shadows (Assassins) and actually has decent hand to hand combat
Bale was pretty fukking big in Batman Begins (pause) if you remember the fight scene where he was shirtless n where he was doing the push ups in the morning. I mean I'm pretty sure he was weighing around 230-240 then. He just never put on that much weight for the roles in the future films.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
All these set pics and the movie still doesn't come out for two years :mjlol:
With the amount of effects this movie will gave they will probably need a year for post production

Some people are speculating that Captain America 3 might actually include Iron Man and Hulk.

It's a reason why they put that shyt up against Batman vs Superman.Love Cap, but him alone won't cut it.

Not against these dudes
I still think WB should move BvS to early April like Disney did with The Winter Soldier...that way they can have a few weeks relatively unopposed and dominate the box office before the summer movie season officially starts.

She's not getting into that C-Class is she?
She is a frugal princess.

Rumor is that Wonder Woman is from a small fictional country in Europe and she is a spy for Wayne enterprises lol
I read something about her using the cover of being a dignitary from a small European country who has business with Wayne Enterprises so she can get close enough to take back some Amazonian artifact that Bruce Wayne has.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bale was pretty fukking big in Batman Begins (pause) if you remember the fight scene where he was shirtless n where he was doing the push ups in the morning. I mean I'm pretty sure he was weighing around 230-240 then. He just never put on that much weight for the roles in the future films.
Forgot about that.... and you're right

Part of the reason he probably never put much weight on for future films was because if you think about it... Nolan's films were more about Bruce Wayne than Batman. I read somewhere that Bale hated wearing the suit

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read something about her using the cover of being a dignitary from a small European country who has business with Wayne Enterprises so she can get close enough to take back some Amazonian artifact that Bruce Wayne has.
So basically she has a Talia in Dark Knight Rises/Black Widow in Iron Man 2 type role.

I don't mind all the cameos as long as it makes sense. Since JL is after this, its obvious there's gonna be Flash and Green Lantern cameos.... my question is are we gonna get the same Flash from the popular Arrow series and which GL are we gonna get

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
An edit I made of what the suit will supposedly actually look like in the film. Be kind, this is the first time I've ever tried something like this.
The original:
tumblr_n5vtjbWdyU1s5zf6fo2_500.jpg

The colored it:
tumblr_n5vtjbWdyU1s5zf6fo3_r1_1280.jpg

And just for the fukk of it:

Jim Lee Batman
tumblr_n5wvddIGXD1s5zf6fo1_500.jpg

1970s Batman
tumblr_n5vugk00Nh1s5zf6fo1_r1_500.jpg

Batman Beyond
tumblr_n5vvlo4JWW1s5zf6fo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So Kevin Smith has come out and said the colors of the suit aren't what we're being shown in this pic and from what he's saying, it's probably dark blue and gray as opposed to black and gray