The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
I thought that was the case too until I remembered this leaking a few months ago
tumblr_inline_nn0sh6POzs1rfezux_1280.jpg

Guarantee that's just a joke on the production/prop teams part. In the trailer during the supposed Wayne funeral scene, you can see exactly where that tombstone is. It also might be Poppa Grayson's tombstone because of the years 1952-2000

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
highly under rated post here cuz

love how they tied the 2 movies together and shut up all the f*ckboys complaining about there being no consequences to supes actions at the end of mos

They can SHUT THE fukk UP now

This is exactly what I wanted as a comic fan..

Affleck exceeds the backflash so far.. dude looks just like Bruce Wayne ripped straight out of Batman: TAS

All those MOS criticisms got addressed in the 1st 2 trailers.. what's there to complain about now other than him killing Zod? I like the fact that his first real challenge was Zod.. now we have a real reason why a dude with all that power tryna help is this safe boyscout cat all of a sudden

So... if I get it right...

A0jPpO0.gif

... what the three of you are saying...

tumblr_nej7q08cgR1rra264o1_400.gif

... is that they're using this movie to address the criticisms people had against MoS...

DXVdzHz.gif

I guess MoS didn't do its job too well then if they needed to do that in this one.

8Xc26eV.gif

MoS can't stand on its own = confirmed, by the makers of the film itself and its most hardcore online defenders.

aeOZ7Em.gif

We've certainly come a long way from the times when all acknowledgment of the destruction in Metropolis was this:

F2O5K3i.gif

That's right indifferent shallow army woman, we can always acknowledge that shyt... in the sequel. :salute:

(For the record, I'm happy they're implementing these elements but if you think that shyt is included because they planned it ahead, and not because they had to address it after all the criticisms, you are unbearably naive. So you should all actually thank me for my hard work of crusading against MoS for two full years just to get these film makers to step their game up.)

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

A0jPpO0.gif

... is that they're using this movie to address the criticisms people had against MoS...

DXVdzHz.gif

I guess MoS didn't do its job too well then if they needed to do that in this one.

8Xc26eV.gif

MoS can't stand on its own = confirmed, by the makers of the film itself and its most hardcore online defenders.

aeOZ7Em.gif

We've certainly come a long way from the times when all acknowledgment of the destruction in Metropolis was this:

F2O5K3i.gif

That's right indifferent shallow army woman, we can always acknowledge that shyt... in the sequel. :salute:

(For the record, I'm happy they're implementing these elements but if you think that shyt is included because they planned it ahead, and not because they had to address it after all the criticisms, you are unbearably naive. So you should all actually thank me for my hard work of crusading against MoS for two full years just to get these film makers to step their game up.)
:dead:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So wait batman comes out of retirement to fight superman without kryptonite?:patrice:

Somebody should of told him to take some warm up fights because that's jumping up like a 1000 weight classes:pachaha:

Really though if Clark doesn't act like a fukkboy in this one and kill millions of people while fighting this film will be better than MoS by default:yeshrug:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
So wait batman comes out of retirement to fight superman without kryptonite?:patrice:

Somebody should of told him to take some warm up fights because that's jumping up like a 1000 weight classes:pachaha:

Really though if Clark doesn't act like a fukkboy in this one and kill millions of people while fighting this film will be better than MoS by default:yeshrug:
"I want enough to destroy him" - Bruce/Bats in the trailer

lmao @ the bolded tho

Edit: or he said "I'm gonna have to destroy him" :patrice:

:manny:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

A0jPpO0.gif

DXVdzHz.gif

8Xc26eV.gif

aeOZ7Em.gif

F2O5K3i.gif

So you missed where snyder said that was the plan all along and people online been saying that this movie was gone address it and not just gloss over it like other franshises do? Like we haven't been arguing since the inception of this thread. Nah nikka you don't get no credit go back to marvel where heroes action have no consequwnces and you applaud them for it :troll:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So you missed where snyder said that was the plan all along and people online been saying that this movie was gone address it and not just gloss over it like other franshises do? Like we haven't:troll: been arguing since the inception of this thread.

That became the narrative after righteous criticasters such as myself demanded answers for the bullshyt that went down in MoS, especially since MoS' ending completely glosses over it. There's a reason the tone in these trailers is completely different from how MoS ended and that's because they had to change it.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
That became the narrative after righteous criticasters such as myself demanded answers for the bullshyt that went down in MoS, especially since MoS' ending completely glosses over it. There's a reason the tone in these trailers is completely different from how MoS ended and that's because they had to change it.
Nah nikka they said that back in 2013 when the movie first droped, so did us rightous defenders of M.O.S against marvel hypocrites like yourself. Like I said unlike Marvel where heroes actions have no consequences and you applaud them for it with 10 page soliloquies this is D.C. where the stakes matters :troll:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This eurofag really thinks he is that important :dwillhuh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

The biggest flaw with MOS is they wasted one of the best villains in the first reboot then kill him off. Oh and not to mention this new superman has no personality and is for the most part dumb. All that power and can't think.

I almost got banned for saying what I thought the movie was going to be about and I was pretty much RIGHT. Why Superman didn't get rid of all that krypton tech is beyond me. he even let them take Zod's body. It's like the only way for Superman to have conflict is by being completely oblivious to common sense and logic :mindblown:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This eurofag really thinks he is that important :dwillhuh:

Miss obvious sarcasm, my breh. Unlike @Ain't That Something I ain't adding no troll smiley to my posts to make it seem like it's all good.

Speaking of:

Nah nikka they said that back in 2013 when the movie first droped, so did us rightous defenders of M.O.S against marvel hypocrites like yourself. Like I said unlike Marvel where heroes actions have no consequences and you applaud them for it with 10 page soliloquies this is D.C. where the stakes matters :troll:

Yeah, they've been saying it since the movie first dropped because people have been calling it out since the movie first dropped. That doesn't change the fact MoS ends with Supes acting smug as fukk in the face of a US army general for destroying their surveillance drone and walking into the Daily Planet office giddy as fukk he gets to work in the same place as the girl he's fukking, kinda ignoring his whole struggle about having to kill the last of his kind with his bare hands and seeing half the city destroyed. They were completely no selling that shyt until they started getting too many questions about it.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A0jPpO0.gif

DXVdzHz.gif

8Xc26eV.gif

aeOZ7Em.gif

F2O5K3i.gif

I see where you're coming from but I mean Idk..... It makes more sense that they planned to address it before the backlash

Makes no sense to have a superhero movie especially a SUPERMAN one where he's actually committed a murder and is involved in a massive fight destroying buildings with people in it n sh!t and then just pretend it never happened next film

MOS was made to spearhead a shared universe anyways if it was successful.. only element I think changed is that they decided to put him against Batman instead of somebody else cuz they tryna rush this Justice League sh!t on us

MOS actually gives a legitimate reason to why we'll see the Superman we know who's this big blue boyscout who holds his power back all the time unless he's going against Darkseid or somethin

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A0jPpO0.gif

DXVdzHz.gif

8Xc26eV.gif

aeOZ7Em.gif

F2O5K3i.gif

I cringe when I see this fakkit try to act tough while posting gay ass anime gifs. I have nothing against anime btw

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And why they jacking marvel?

The public is tight because the super hero causes damage saving the world?

The government takes left over alien tech, and reverse engineers it?

Might as well call Lexcorp Hydra while it was still infiltrating SHIELD. :mjpls: and Zods Crew the Chitari :dead: