The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I was gone all day for a family pig roast... but the REAL feast was waiting for me as I got home tonight.

nikkas... :wow:

I don't even know where to begin. My stannery so swoll right now :mjcry:
My family needs to quit fukkin around a throw a pig pickin....summers almost over

puggle

Superstar
Daps
The smart money is on Superman but I was watching Angry Joe's reaction to the trailer and he mentioned someone said that she could be fighting Doomsday, which would make no sense to me. I would save him for later on down the line. I also thought of Darkseid but I think he will be introduced in the Justice League movie where they all come together to fight an Omega Level threat.
There's a rumor that
Luthor uses the Zod corpse to create Doomsday.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This trailer answered so many questions that all there's left to do is watch the movie...

So Superman and Zod just destroyed a city and that's it? Nope there's consequences

Where was Batman during Zod vs Supes? Retired and right outside the building they fought in running around trying to save lives

Why does Luthor have hair? History shows Luthor doesn't always start off bald PLUS they've already revealed official promo of Lex bald... Obviously at some point he's gonna go bald

How can Batman stand a chance against Superman? Superman has been operating long enough to the point where Batman obviously has a plan figured out to take him down, or at least test him

Everything adds up to me.... Now March need to hurry the F up

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
what about the ppl on the opposing side? the ones that thought the violence and the casualties didn't need explaining? you know cause it was just standard fare for superhero battles and "shyt gets destroyed all the time". how do THEY feel about this movie addressing the issue? shouldn't they be equally as annoyed with this?

I mean if it wasn't much of an issue in the first place why is it such a major plot point in the sequel?

none of this changes the fact that the repurcussions of the battle were overlooked in MoS does it?
You are the only one on that other side breh.:francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This trailer answered so many questions that all there's left to do is watch the movie...

So Superman and Zod just destroyed a city and that's it? Nope there's consequences

Where was Batman during Zod vs Supes? Retired and right outside the building they fought in running around trying to save lives

Why does Luthor have hair? History shows Luthor doesn't always start off bald PLUS they've already revealed official promo of Lex bald... Obviously at some point he's gonna go bald

How can Batman stand a chance against Superman? Superman has been operating long enough to the point where Batman obviously has a plan figured out to take him down, or at least test him

Everything adds up to me.... Now March need to hurry the F up

Yep. :wow:

Also, it looks like Wonder Woman gets involved in the fight. We might be looking at a handicap match. :manny:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Man of steel also had the greatest trailer ive ever seen....so Im keeping my hype restrained. For the record I liked man of steel :yeshrug:

MOS was piff. I don't see why people bytch about it.

Didn't mind it being the starting point either because, after all, it was Supes who started the DCU.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
serious question.

can we assume the general public will know that eisenberg's character is supposed to be lex luthor? is he REFERRED to as lex luthor? or do they just see some weird hipster kid with a goofy haircut.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
serious question.

can we assume the general public will know that eisenberg's character is supposed to be lex luthor? is he REFERRED to as lex luthor? or do they just see some weird hipster kid with a goofy haircut.
All those Lexcorp logo's and the man holding kryptonite ain't enough for the public. Go to sleep breh

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I like where this is headed.

I want to see how Batman and Joker interact... Because if this is anything similar to how Watchman was, in thinking Snyder is going to make The Batman virtually insane as well.. The same way he was always thought to be in the comics...

I mean, I think dude even branded a nikka in the earlier scenes of the trailer

And I think that'll play a part with how he ultimately fits in with all the Superpowers in the DCU... Dude will be the smartest, wealthiest, skillfully trained, and just as deadly out of everyone with Superpowers mainly because he's Batshyt crazy.

And honestly to make this work he would have to be. He would have to be one of the craziest and deadliest dudes on the planet.

I liked MOS and liked how this trailer is setting the tone. I think this movie is more of the introduction to Superman of all the other super powered beings and psychos that reside on earth... Good and bad.