The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
All those Lexcorp logo's and the man holding kryptonite ain't enough for the public. Go to sleep breh

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

:what:the lexcorp logo was only on the screen for like a second wasn't it?

and is no one allowed to use kryptonite against superman other than lex luthor? is that public knowledge?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
serious question.

can we assume the general public will know that eisenberg's character is supposed to be lex luthor? is he REFERRED to as lex luthor? or do they just see some weird hipster kid with a goofy haircut.

He's Jimmy Olsen.

The cast spoke with it on IGN after the panel session. Jimmy was pissed about losing his job to Clark Kent. He didn't understand why a former fisherman could just waltz into The Daily Planet and get a job like that. He was also pissed about al the destruction that Superman helped cause. His grandfather just so happened to die during that attack. This left Jimmy with a lot of money because the guy was loaded. Jimmy is the only one that recognizes Clark Kent as Superman. He's befuddled how this guy that TMZ could easily identify as the "Alien" seems to elude him. Jimmy starts dropping hints to Bruce Wayne. Jimmy was in the middle of discovering that Wayne was Batman. He devised a plan to get him in town to fight/kill Superman. Jimmy Is the true villain of this movie.

:troll:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman are fukkin shyt up but the general public is going to be worried about Eisenberg :comeon:

look, i thought it was a pretty good trailer.

but if i weren't a huge fan, i might not know that kid is supposed to be lex luthor. i don't really think the trailer communicates that very well. if you miss the lexcorp shot (which lasts about a second) there's really no other way to know is there?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The creative team behind it still gives me serious pause.....

...but that's a damn good trailer. As much as I disliked what they did with Superman, it looks like I'm going to love what they do with Batman/Bruce Wayne.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
He's Jimmy Olsen.

The cast spoke with it on IGN after the panel session. Jimmy was pissed about losing his job to Clark Kent. He didn't understand why a former fisherman could just waltz into The Daily Planet and get a job like that. He was also pissed about al the destruction that Superman helped cause. His grandfather just so happened to die during that attack. This left Jimmy with a lot of money because the guy was loaded. Jimmy is the only one that recognizes Clark Kent as Superman. He's befuddled how this guy that TMZ could easily identify as the "Alien" seems to elude him. Jimmy starts dropping hints to Bruce Wayne. Jimmy was in the middle of discovering that Wayne was Batman. He devised a plan to get him in town to fight/kill Superman. Jimmy Is the true villain of this movie.

:troll:
he probly woulda made a great jimmy olsen actually. :ehh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And it looks like they both have the same idea of each other.. That they're both a threat to humankind (Batmans unorthodox and probably cruel method of capturing criminals... Because I believe this Batman will kill. And superman because of his power, what happened in Metropolis, and Batman distrusting someone with that much power).

I also think that maybe Batman even knew about Wonder Woman and Amazonians before this movie... Which might be why they team up or have the flirtatious vibe... And they're both investigating this new Superman... In fact, I think Batman might've known about a lot of Superpowered beings and saw Superman as the biggest threat

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
After seeing the trailer 20 times I've calmed down a bit. Still think its going to be amazing. But will have a bit of caution.

Man of Steel's 3rd trailer is one of the best trailers I've ever seen. It took about the 3rd time watching Man of Steel movie before I considered it good.

I have more faith in this movie though. I don't think Snyder will have Nolan restricting him like before. If this is Watchmen quality then I'm good.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
serious question.

can we assume the general public will know that eisenberg's character is supposed to be lex luthor? is he REFERRED to as lex luthor? or do they just see some weird hipster kid with a goofy haircut.
If the general public want to know more they should read the comics, watch the animated movies or creep on forums. Ain't got time to be whispering who's who on the screen in theatres.

Plus most older folks have seen the original Superman. My mom still tells me Two Face was black :stopitslime:.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I think
scoot mcnairy is lex luthor, and he created the dude played by eisenberg as a clone or diversion. And eisenberg's luthor will be killed at the end of the flick, and batman will figure it out. I think superman might die or "die" as well, fighting doomsday

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yeah no way that suit in the manor isn't

Jason fukking Todd. Look at the staff. It's got the holes drilled out and errthin

We bout to eat. nikkas ain't even know. They know but they don't know how well. :ohlawd:
I thought that was the case too until I remembered this leaking a few months ago
tumblr_inline_nn0sh6POzs1rfezux_1280.jpg