The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
it could be Jason Todd seeing as robin is dead. Maybe one of batman solo movies will include red hood
true...
one of the long-running storylines that a lot of writers play with is that Gordon and/or Joker know... but each has his own reasons not to care.

during the recent Endgame arc, Joker flat-out called Batman by his government name, went to the Batcave and cut off Alfred's hand.

not saying that's happening here... but there's precedent.
true... i know about the semi-gag/storyline of them knowing his secret identity... even with superman grant morisson played with that with the All-Star continuity... plus with Batman I bought all single issues of snyder's run minus the annuals, starting at #1 with court of owls, down to death of the family, year zero and endgame. I just didn't suspect they might go with that idea for the films. But yea like you said it's speculation at this point...

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
true...
true... i know about the semi-gag/storyline of them knowing his secret identity... even with superman grant morisson played with that with the All-Star continuity... plus with Batman I bought all single issues of snyder's run minus the annuals, starting at #1 with court of owls, down to death of the family, year zero and endgame. I just didn't suspect they might go with that idea for the films. But yea like you said it's speculation at this point...

Remember that Lois knows Supes secret identity so anything is possible

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is exactly what I wanted as a comic fan..

Affleck exceeds the backflash so far.. dude looks just like Bruce Wayne ripped straight out of Batman: TAS

All those MOS criticisms got addressed in the 1st 2 trailers.. what's there to complain about now other than him killing Zod? I like the fact that his first real challenge was Zod.. now we have a real reason why a dude with all that power tryna help is this safe boyscout cat all of a sudden

Gal don't even look bad as WW... all the recent incarnations of WW have her being slim anyways

Kinda tired of this enthusiastic Lex on screen.. I'm ready for the dark menacing cool nonchalant Lex.... maybe once he becomes bald his demeanor will change

Batman actually out here fightin cats and you can SEE what the hell he's doing.. word to the Arkham games

I wonder who sent Bruce that letter? Does Joker know his identity in this universe?

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
IzZzTMf.gif

VW6gdLu.gif

FaLMrs0.gif

The Holy Trinity...:wow:

I had my concerns about the casting, story, and everything else hoping that the movie wouldn't be a cluster fukk.

Wasn't sold with the teaser trailer either.

BUT THIS shyt RIGHT HERE nikka :damn:?!?

Kevin Smith was right..Affleck is going to absolutely kill this role.

Jessie Esienberg is going to be a dope Luther is well.."The red capes are coming :lupe:.....:shaq:"

And to think they didn't even reveal Aquaman and Flash yet..

This movie bout to make billions..

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starting to think that's not Batman because of that.... what if it's a group of Super Troopers versus the Sons of Batman?
Watch the Dark Knight Returns or read it.... I can see that being Batman..... looks like he's snapping his "face" rather than neck but looks like we're finally getting the Batman that breaks bones to stop cats

I wonder what other villains exist in his rogues gallery aside from Joker, Harley and Croc

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
Watch the Dark Knight Returns or read it.... I can see that being Batman..... looks like he's snapping his "face" rather than neck but looks like we're finally getting the Batman that breaks bones to stop cats

I wonder what other villains exist in his rogues gallery aside from Joker, Harley and Croc

I know what the Sons of Batman are in the comic/animated world, but Snyder might not be following source material to a T. Maybe I'm just hoping somewhere deep down that some cool shyt like that would be happening.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Any theories on who Wonder Woman was fighting?

The smart money is on Superman but I was watching Angry Joe's reaction to the trailer and he mentioned someone said that she could be fighting Doomsday, which would make no sense to me. I would save him for later on down the line. I also thought of Darkseid but I think he will be introduced in the Justice League movie where they all come together to fight an Omega Level threat.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
highly under rated post here cuz

love how they tied the 2 movies together and shut up all the f*ckboys complaining about there being no consequences to supes actions at the end of mos

what about the ppl on the opposing side? the ones that thought the violence and the casualties didn't need explaining? you know cause it was just standard fare for superhero battles and "shyt gets destroyed all the time". how do THEY feel about this movie addressing the issue? shouldn't they be equally as annoyed with this?

I mean if it wasn't much of an issue in the first place why is it such a major plot point in the sequel?

none of this changes the fact that the repurcussions of the battle were overlooked in MoS does it?