The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't matter if made sense for the story. Bottom line is, in the mythos of Batman, which this trilogy is based off of, Batman wouldn't quit in his prime:camby:
would he quit if there was basically no crime?

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't matter if made sense for the story. Bottom line is, in the mythos of Batman, which this trilogy is based off of, Batman wouldn't quit in his prime:camby:

He didn't quit in his prime. He was :flabbynsick:. Even Doc told him to :sitdown:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
A dude working across the street from where they were filming the movie snapped these pics of Gal Gadot filming a scene:
XbXpb18.jpg

VncymsG.png

No costume shot but it looks like movie Wonder Woman has some loot of her own.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yeah, I'm convinced Nolan didn't give a fukk about the mythos and was intent on creating his own hyper-realistic universe and making a statement about being a hero rather than making a movie about Batman.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Rumor is that Wonder Woman is from a small fictional country in Europe and she is a spy for Wayne enterprises lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people are speculating that Captain America 3 might actually include Iron Man and Hulk.

It's a reason why they put that shyt up against Batman vs Superman.Love Cap, but him alone won't cut it.

Not against these dudes

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Some people are speculating that Captain America 3 might actually include Iron Man and Hulk.

It's a reason why they put that shyt up against Batman vs Superman.Love Cap, but him alone won't cut it.

Not against these dudes
i want a new hulk movie fukk a captain america

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i want a new hulk movie fukk a captain america

I don't know if it's bullshyt, but Cap 3 might have Iron Man and Cap going into space to find Banner who gets teleported into outer space by Ultron in Avengers 2

Take it with a grain of salt, but Marvel putting Captain America 3 up against this lets me know that they have some shyt up their sleeve.Not only that, people have been calling for Marvel to do more cross over films.Marvel's about to evolve on that ass

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I don't know if it's bullshyt, but Cap 3 might have Iron Man and Cap going into space to find Banner who gets teleported into outer space by Ultron in Avengers 2

Take it with a grain of salt, but Marvel putting Captain America 3 up against this lets me know that they have some shyt up their sleeve.Not only that, people have been calling for Marvel to do more cross over films.Marvel's about to evolve on that ass
:ohhh:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

If this is true, I'm definitely seeing that movie over Batfleck Begins :ohhh:

At least earlier in the day :mjpls:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
A dude working across the street from where they were filming the movie snapped these pics of Gal Gadot filming a scene:
XbXpb18.jpg

VncymsG.png

No costume shot but it looks like movie Wonder Woman has some loot of her own.

She's not getting into that C-Class is she?