The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn that trailer definitely sold the movie big time. But why are they showing Bruce Parents getting killed AGAIN, can we get off it, lol. LOL @ Superman basically being the Bad Guy in his own sequel. Not sold on Lex yet I have to see more. LOL @ Batman running through Dust Clouds like it's 9/11. But the scale was epic and I was concerned how they were going tell this story but looks like they found a great way to tell it. Superman is basically on trial for all his destruction and power and Batman feels he has to stop him. OK Batfleck, let's see what you got:

GA2AsMd.gif

:ehh:
Snyder can do action . this is already more DC comics batman than anything Nolan did action wise ( and I love Nolan )

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nice trailer. as i said in the other thread my only concern still is Lex. he nailed that scene with his :shaq: look when superman was kneeling in front of him.

just bat and supes would have been good enough so i wanna know how they gonna squeeze wonderwomans storyline in here (and aquaman)

and judging by the unzipping of Zods bag, those super secret spoilers are probably spot on

im ready for The Batman now :wow:

batman bout to show up Clark in his own sequel :wow:
I think this movie is gonna make a badass batman and make superman into the symbolic superman. Snyder body bagging the haters man. I think aquaman is a cameo along with cyborg and anyone else . Batman is tryin to fukk Wonder Woman (as Diana prince ) I think they gonna use superman as the inciting incident , a race of amazons sees a race of superpowers godlike beings come to earth they might go investigate . She looks good in the roles better than I thought