The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Damn that trailer definitely sold the movie big time. But why are they showing Bruce Parents getting killed AGAIN, can we get off it, lol. LOL @ Superman basically being the Bad Guy in his own sequel. Not sold on Lex yet I have to see more. LOL @ Batman running through Dust Clouds like it's 9/11. But the scale was epic and I was concerned how they were going tell this story but looks like they found a great way to tell it. Superman is basically on trial for all his destruction and power and Batman feels he has to stop him. OK Batfleck, let's see what you got:

GA2AsMd.gif

tumblr_nrc9m6FtnR1r5a08so1_500.gif

:ehh:

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nice trailer. as i said in the other thread my only concern still is Lex. he nailed that scene with his :shaq: look when superman was kneeling in front of him.

just bat and supes would have been good enough so i wanna know how they gonna squeeze wonderwomans storyline in here (and aquaman)

and judging by the unzipping of Zods bag, those super secret spoilers are probably spot on

uhhhhh.... this nikka aflek bout to be the best Bruce and might top keaton as best bats
hes gonna slay this shyt
im ready for The Batman now :wow:

batman bout to show up Clark in his own sequel :wow:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow I knew we'd be mind blown . fukk :banderas: As comic fan I win seeing this and cw next year . I'm glad affleck isn't portrayed as old and actual footage almost a year to go!!! I just hope no doomsday though seeing how we saw zods body.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Dope ass trailer really selling me on the idea that this is a batman and superman film. Superman still seems like the focal point some people see him as a savior while others see him as a dangerous threat after the events of MOS while he just wants to help people and the planet he lives on. The main thing for this movie to work ultimately is Superman becoming the beacon of hope for the world and the hero he is in the comics. I like that Lex seems to have mischievous side to with the whole the red capes are coming line.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex