The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
From they trailer they were clearly going for Gene Hackman's swag from the originals. I know this is suppose to be the "Younger" Lex though.

hackman.jpg
Dude could always lose his hair during the course of the movie.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Yeah, so he took one guy away and left the other three with her like it was gonna be all good. :russ:

Why you re-upping that debate now though? Even I don't feel like going back into that right now and normally you could wake up me up in the middle of the night for all I care just to shyt on that movie.
not reupping, just the last page i was on when I clicked and I was reading each page down to this one:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm Supes set all day. I can already tell they're nerfing him though by the way Batman manages to actually jump away from an incoming Superman shooting heat vision at him like Batty-boy wouldn't be a smoldering corpse by now. :wtb:

That shot is taken directly from comics. :manny:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The red capes are coming" I thought the delivery or how they edited that line in the trailer was eerie. Dude sounded mad crazy. Ben Affleck is gonna kill his role as batman. More action already in the trailer as bats, than the whole nolan trilogy. Marvel fu*k boys cant even deny that this trailer was dope.
From they trailer they were clearly going for Gene Hackman's swag from the originals. I know this is suppose to be the "Younger" Lex though.

hackman.jpg
Not really . Based off of what ?? He's already more menacing than Hackman was portrayed

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
So judging from the robin costume with the "HAHAHA Jokes on you Batman." I'm assuming Jason Todd as already died.

:sadcam::mjcry: God Damn though! This trailer definitely made me excited for this movie!!!:wow: Just epic on so many levels! I'm repping team Batman! Looks like he ready to go toe to toe with the Man of Steel! :wow:I need the Suicide Squad trailer ASAP!

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
And Gal Gadot actually looks perfectly fine in this trailer as Wonder Woman in and out of her super-hero suit:

IafHrk1.gif

CNAjwqx.gif

bUdMTNt.gif

ZaGoP66.gif

Yes she does! A lot of people were complaining about how she would look in this movie. She's looking mighty sexy to me. This actually makes me excited and curious about the Wonder Woman movie. Damn....this movie is going to do some serious numbers.:wow::wow:

Last edited: