The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:yeshrug: its really more of an introduction to batman. superman will get another stand alone movie after this

nah sorry they don't get the benefit of the doubt this time. it was the same with MOS. he was barely even a character in that movie. henry cavill had what, 5 minutes of dialogue? tops? he was kept at arms distance from us the entire time. it was more jor-el's movie.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I didn't really notice the lack of Supes dialogue until I rewatched it. I kinda wish there was more Batfleck dialogue in the trailer though, I'm not sold on Affleck delivering and outside of some intense looks there's not enough to confirm or change my feelings on him.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

3cSRcUG.png
QMmjF84.png
Oh Lord!!!!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
nah sorry they don't get the benefit of the doubt this time. it was the same with MOS. he was barely even a character in that movie. henry cavill had what, 5 minutes of dialogue? tops? he was kept at arms distance from us the entire time. it was more jor-el's movie.

Obviously we are going to get both points of view. There are some who view Superman in a positive light as well. Everything will be explored. shyt will probably have a running time of 140 minutes or more and you think you've seen everything based on 3 minutes of footage :heh:

Have you not read anything Snyder has said about this or you just bytching just to bytch because that's all you can do? :beli:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
again superman is reduced to a complete non character. i don't understand it. he doesn't have a single line in the entire trailer. this entire movie is from everyone else's point of view. it's like he's a plot device.
That is Cavill saying the line about "Batman being on a one man reign of terror" right before Larry Fishburne yells at him.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't seem to know much about Superman :leostare:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dope trailer.
Was that leaked script ever discredited? The shots of the fight between them look like it might be following that.