The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm Supes set all day. I can already tell they're nerfing him though by the way Batman manages to actually jump away from an incoming Superman shooting heat vision at him like Batty-boy wouldn't be a smoldering corpse by now. :wtb:
But this fight has happened in the comics and they let batman do some work . It'd be too short to have him KO in one second .

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
1. I've brought it up hundreds of time but Supes starts the Smallville fight by taking Zod from his farm (leaving his mom and I think Lois defenseless against the other Kryptonians) to fly him through the fields and punch him into a gas station in the heart of Smallvile. That's all kinds of reckless endangerment.

2. Don't bring up AoU as if there aren't tons of examples in every action scene of the Avengers doing their best to ensure the safety of the citizens and minimize collateral damage as far as the situation allows them.
He wasn't thinking straight cause his mother was being attacked by superpowered beings:what:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
"The red capes are coming" I thought the delivery or how they edited that line in the trailer was eerie. Dude sounded mad crazy. Ben Affleck is gonna kill his role as batman. More action already in the trailer as bats, than the whole nolan trilogy. Marvel fu*k boys cant even deny that this trailer was dope.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CJqJhkrWIAAeoRw.jpg

Hipster Lex

:stopitslime:
lex has had horrible hair like that before in the comics . He's not just the Clancy brown voiced guy from the animated series

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
He wasn't thinking straight cause his mother was being attacked by superpowered beings:what:

Yeah, so he took one guy away and left the other three with her like it was gonna be all good. :russ:

Why you re-upping that debate now though? Even I don't feel like going back into that right now and normally you could wake up me up in the middle of the night for all I care just to shyt on that movie.

ralph lauren

Banned
Daps
"The red capes are coming" I thought the delivery or how they edited that line in the trailer was eerie. Dude sounded mad crazy. Ben Affleck is gonna kill his role as batman. More action already in the trailer as bats, than the whole nolan trilogy. Marvel fu*k boys cant even deny that this trailer was dope.
HOLD YA HORSES B

SUICIDE SQAUD TEASER LEAKED AND IT WAS TRASH

OL DALLAS BUYERS LOOKIN DUDE WAS TRASH IN IT.. HEATH AND MARK HAMIL BOTH ROLLIN IN THEIR GRAVES RIGHT NOW B

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I think this movie is gonna make a badass batman and make superman into the symbolic superman. Snyder body bagging the haters man. I think aquaman is a cameo along with cyborg and anyone else . Batman is tryin to fukk Wonder Woman (as Diana prince ) I think they gonna use superman as the inciting incident , a race of amazons sees a race of superpowers godlike beings come to earth they might go investigate . She looks good in the roles better than I thought
Exactly.