The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I'm not going to say it all looks good (Eisenberg's Luthor looks shoddy as fukk), but I am liking some things I'm seeing a lot. I particularly love the shot of Bruce running straight into the dust cloud of the collapsing building, such a simple but oh so powerful character moment.
I agree, one of my fav shots in the trailer

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
again superman is reduced to a complete non character. i don't understand it. he doesn't have a single line in the entire trailer. this entire movie is from everyone else's point of view. it's like he's a plot device.

it's not about the world as superman sees it this time. it's about how everyone else sees him. good, bad and ugly.

what he does from here on out is way more important than what's said.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
again superman is reduced to a complete non character. i don't understand it. he doesn't have a single line in the entire trailer. this entire movie is from everyone else's point of view. it's like he's a plot device.
:yeshrug: its really more of an introduction to batman. superman will get another stand alone movie after this

edit: my mistake. goes right into justice league:skip:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yup