The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
speak for yourself, i already see him as bruce wayne/batman over just "ben affleck" the actor.

although i couldn't shake bales shytty role because it sucked and he lacked charisma like all of his movies.
Did you just say bale lacks charisma in all his roles?

Sounds like you just have an irrational dislike of bale that isnt based in reality.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
speak for yourself, i already see him as bruce wayne/batman over just "ben affleck" the actor.

although i couldn't shake bales shytty role because it sucked and he lacked charisma like all of his movies.

Bale is one the best actors currently going bruh

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
MKBM1.JPG

i liked keatons batman as well, but lets keep it real. he'd get worked by a real nikka like batfleck.

Ben-Afflecks-Batman-Has-17-Inch-Biceps-In-Batman-V-Superman.jpg

with that said, i still wouldn't mind a batman beyond with keaton reprising his role as an older bruce
This

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Paul Rudd is in his 40s if he was cast as Bruce Wayne/batman would you buy that too? :mjpls: given what we know of Affleck being :patrice: about his casting is natural. What is unnatural is the gushing and pant creaming over what good casting it is
Rudd would have been along the lines of a Michael Keaton type of casting. I'd have been cautiously optimistic.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sounds like you just have an irrational dislike of bale that isnt based in reality.
i've never seen a bale role that's impressed me :yeshrug:

even his shytty batman movies, he took a back seat to bane to joker

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Eh, he has a point because Bale has never come off as charismatic to me either. If anything he's more well known for his intensity which is often the heart of his performances.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Damn breh, interesting logic there. Wonder woman has no hips so the movie will suck. Go full retard brehs.

The casting company are the ones who've gone full retard

Ben Affleck & Gal Gadot are extremely suspect choices for those roles. :francis:

They could pull it off assuming the script and director are on point..
but the more I see and find out about this movie the worse it looks & sounds. My anticipation for this movie has steadily gone down to the point that I'm probably just going to watch it online after it comes out.

We'll see how it plays out.. in a perfect world we get a movie that is on par with some of DC's animated movies which are very well done and creates a legit rival to Marvel and can stand up against heavy weights in the genre like Star Wars but my guess is shyt is gonna fall way short.

Last edited: