The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Doubt it way too early for Supes to get murked already

I didn't mean right now. Doomsday is notoriously hard to kill. He could show up in this, get fired into Space, make his way back to Earth somehow and be incredibly pissed for Superman 3. I don't even think they're counting this as a sequel to 'Man Of Steel' so there's time.

Killing Supes is what the character is most famous for. If he's introduced into the DCCU, I can definitely see it being on the table.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
There's rumors of Doomsday

"Killing" Supes and this causes Bats & WW to form the JL at the end of the movie. Their were two funeral scenes spotted while filming, one in Smallville and one by the giant Superman Statue but who knows :manny:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

"Killing" Supes and this causes Bats & WW to form the JL at the end of the movie. Their were two funeral scenes spotted while filming, one in Smallville and one by the giant Superman Statue but who knows :manny:

I would die of fukking laughter if this were to happen. There's no way that's going to happen because it would be too stupid for words but man, can you imagine if they did... :deadmanny:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Could be for the casualties of the kryptonian invasion

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I would die of fukking laughter if this were to happen. There's no way that's going to happen because it would be too stupid for words but man, can you imagine if they did... :deadmanny:
Movie is about to have literally every major DC character :dead:

But if that happened it would be so dark and gritty :ohlawd: an instant 100% on rotten tomatoes :blessed:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
After watching Age of Ultron and now hearing that Doomsday is going to be in this movie, I can officially say that Marvel has won the Comic Book Movie Wars.

Not official. Dude just post rumors

AOU wasn't even good tho :mjlol: & how can Marvel win when DC only has 1 movie out and Marvel has like 12

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The casting company are the ones who've gone full retard

Ben Affleck & Gal Gadot are extremely suspect choices for those roles. :francis:

They could pull it off assuming the script and director are on point..
but the more I see and find out about this movie the worse it looks & sounds. My anticipation for this movie has steadily gone down to the point that I'm probably just going to watch it online after it comes out.

We'll see how it plays out.. in a perfect world we get a movie that is on par with some of DC's animated movies which are very well done and creates a legit rival to Marvel and can stand up against heavy weights in the genre like Star Wars but my guess is shyt is gonna fall way short.
I don't mind Afflec as bats, I think he will be fine but Gaddot and Eisenberg are truly :dahell:

They simply do not fit the roles they been casted for...

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I don't mind Afflec as bats, I think he will be fine but Gaddot and Eisenberg are truly :dahell:

They won the audition breh against some fan favorites so :manny:. Some WB intern said that she auditioned 3 times and acted against Ben

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Funny, I actually have the least problems with Gadot for now because I'm interested to see what she'll make of the role.

Although in the worst possible scenario we might have another Malin Akerman on our hands.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City

Hmmmmm.....
Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Funny, I actually have the least problems with Gadot for now because I'm interested to see what she'll make of the role.

Although in the worst possible scenario we might have another Malin Akerman on our hands.
:sadcam:

Then again Silk Spectre II wasnt the greatest character either :yeshrug:

Eisenberg may do a good job.....

just depends on how he's written.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They won the audition breh against some fan favorites so :manny:. Some WB intern said that she auditioned 3 times and acted against Ben
That's cool but acting skills aren't my concern when it comes to WW...

Looking the part is and a skinny plain looking broad with no hips playing a curvy amazonian doesn't work for me...

She is going to need serious CG help for this role...