The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Actress does seem way too skinny to play Wonder Woman.

Other than that the movie looks decent though. :ehh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh I really hope you're right. Everybody's a Critic but I really hope he kills it for the most part.
this is already shaping up to be the best batman/bruce IMO. better than bale, better than val, better than keaton. bens got the muscle and the appearance.

this wont be some manlet with a stupid voice, batfleck gon put in work

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
this is already shaping up to be the best batman/bruce IMO. better than bale, better than val, better than keaton. bens got the muscle and the appearance.

You're talking really reckless right now.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

based off of what? Stills and 3 snippets in a teaser? :heh: We know one thing about his Bruce it will be like clooney's in the sense while he's on screen you will just be saying that's Ben Affleck the whole time. There is nothing nothing about the way he speaks that will help the transition into the character go smoother, he will be Ben

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're talking really reckless right now.
how so. i couldn't even take the last 3 batman movies seriously because bale didn't fit the role of bruce or batman. val kilmer and clooney were jokes. only close runner up is keaton, and that's by default.

batfleck is the only one that fits bruce and batman

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
based off of what? Stills and 3 snippets in a teaser? :heh: We know one thing about his Bruce it will be like clooney's in the sense while he's on screen you will just be saying that's Ben Affleck the whole time. There is nothing nothing about the way he speaks that will help the transition into the character go smoother, he will be Ben

batman-vs-superman.jpeg

already looks 10x more like bruce wayne than bales shytty ass role. sore throat ass bat voice, short ass midget batman :heh: fukk outta here.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
how so. i couldn't even take the last 3 batman movies seriously because bale didn't fit the role of bruce or batman. val kilmer and clooney were jokes. only close runner up is keaton, and that's by default.

batfleck is the only one that fits bruce and batman

I thought Bale made only a so-so Batman, but Keaton and Val were on point. Val wasn't the best actor suited for the role but he carried it regardless. Keaton is still the greatest, his Bruce Wayne in particular as it's the only portrayal that truly captures the intensity and repression of the man.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought Bale made only a so-so Batman, but Keaton and Val were on point. Val wasn't the best actor suited for the role but he carried it regardless. Keaton is still the greatest, his Bruce Wayne in particular as it's the only portrayal that truly captures the intensity and repression of the man.

MKBM1.JPG

i liked keatons batman as well, but lets keep it real. he'd get worked by a real nikka like batfleck.

Ben-Afflecks-Batman-Has-17-Inch-Biceps-In-Batman-V-Superman.jpg

with that said, i still wouldn't mind a batman beyond with keaton reprising his role as an older bruce

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
batman-vs-superman.jpeg

already looks 10x more like bruce wayne than bales shytty ass role. sore throat ass bat voice, short ass midget batman :heh: fukk outta here.
I never knew bvs was going to be a silent movie :ohhh:he's brunette with a square jaw of course those traits would make him favour Bruce but when he enuciates and we see him in live action he'll be the same dude he always is and that's Ben Affleck in a different situation.

Say an actor is the best at playing a character based off of a picture brehs

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never knew bvs was going to be a silent movie :ohhh:he's brunette with a square jaw of course those traits would make him favour Bruce but when he enuciates and we see him in live action he'll be the same dude he always is and that's Ben Affleck in a different situation.

Say an actor is the best at playing a character based off of a picture brehs

speak for yourself, i already see him as bruce wayne/batman over just "ben affleck" the actor.

although i couldn't shake bales shytty role because it sucked and he lacked charisma like all of his movies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im going on record and saying bens role as batman will be the GOAT, i'll make sure to bump this in a year.

and i had the same prediction with health ledgers joker, while everybody was still bytchin about him getting the role. :umad:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your being a real hater man . Affleck has really improved yet you keep acting like he's coming off reindeer games or something

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Your being a real hater man . Affleck has really improved yet you keep acting like he's coming off reindeer games or something
has he ever done a role where he radically altered his speaking pattern or accent? Both distinctive traits of the actor, just asking :mjpls: