The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Uno

Superstar
Daps
That's cool but acting skills aren't my concern when it comes to WW...

Looking the part is and a skinny plain looking broad with no hips playing a curvy amazonian doesn't work for me...

She is going to need serious CG help for this role...

Post me a pic of an amazon. Most idiots wanted the chick that played Lady Sif and she was is just as skinny and even smaller than Gal.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Funny, I actually have the least problems with Gadot for now because I'm interested to see what she'll make of the role.

Although in the worst possible scenario we might have another Malin Akerman on our hands.

I believed in Gadot when she said that her F&F roles required no real acting so she wants to prove that she can really act because she read all the negative comments about her after it was revealed she was casted.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Post me a pic of an amazon. Most idiots wanted the chick that played Lady Sif and she was is just as skinny and even smaller than Gal.

Her, Elodie Yung and Olga Kurylenko all auditioned for the role and lost to Gal so :manny: I hardly question WB's casting anymore

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
That's cool but acting skills aren't my concern when it comes to WW...

Looking the part is and a skinny plain looking broad with no hips playing a curvy amazonian doesn't work for me...

She is going to need serious CG help for this role...

Batman-vs-Superman-Wonder-Woman-Gal-Gadot-616x4621.jpg

:shaq2:

She might kill it though. They're banking on her being the one, so hopefully she impressed

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Fun-fact since we're talking about Wonder Woman, the chick playing the youngest of the Vuvalini in Mad Max: Fury Road was going play Wonder Woman in George Miller's Justice League movie.

Gi4wGC3.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny, I actually have the least problems with Gadot for now because I'm interested to see what she'll make of the role.

Although in the worst possible scenario we might have another Malin Akerman on our hands.
People forget she was kind of the badass in the f and f movies . She was a former mossad agent so maybe she can pull it off

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Gal Gadot isn't any less smaller than Linda Carter or Wonder women in the justice League cartoon :shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I see a couple fags shytting on the possibility of Doomsday being in this but

1. It's a rumor
2. If he is indeed in the movie it could be a cameo as well. I expect that most of these appearances by other heroes/villains will be cameos. Remember this is setting the table for Justice League. There will need to be a threat that Superman and/or Batman cannot handle alone.