The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
People saying some parts of Man of Steel were boring sound a bit simple minded to me. shyt, I can't sit through the first 2/3 of Avengers anymore with all the banter and interchangeable jokes from every character. :manny:
you know that ppl can be bored by action scenes right? And you will have to excuse me for finding your placement of "simple minded" amusing. Because we all know one has to be more attentive to explosions and car chases than to dialogue right? :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
you know that ppl can be bored by action scenes right? And you will have to excuse me for finding your placement of "simple minded" amusing. Because we all know one has to" be more attentive to explosions and car chases as oppose to dialogue

MoS isn't all action. Some people think superheroes should all be comedians. I don't, especially when the jokes all sound like the same character is saying them.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
MoS isn't all action.
No it's 3/4, what's a quarter in horrible storytelling between an underwhelming or bad movie.
Some people think superheroes should all be comedians. I don't, especially when the jokes all sound like the same character is saying them.
I think that's an oversimplistic way of viewing it. I seem to recall the the best action flick last year being very short on laughs. There are subtle ways to try to go an alternative route but a lot of the time these production get a pass for being boring. Not being comedy central isn't a license to be dry, empty and a bore

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:russ: you didn't like that brand of truth I see. Well:francis: hate to burst your bubble but those particular themes have no correlation to the African American experience that's straight up homosexually driven.U feel different come back with a counter@BillBanneker

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: you didn't like that brand of truth I see. Well:francis: hate to burst your bubble but those particular themes have no correlation to the African American experience that's straight up homosexually driven.U feel different come back with a counter@BillBanneker

Like you have any clue about the african american experience. fukk outta here. Just one outta many shytty posts in this thread lame.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Like you have any clue about the african american experience. fukk outta here. Just one outta many shytty posts in this thread lame.
As I thought you got nothing. Ole can't think of anything on topic so will just say shyt just to say shyt azz fligga :beli:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Batman is the ultimate trump card in this comic world shyt, his character provides so much edge & depth

Im more hyped for this movie than anything from the upcoming marvel slate

Ive never had the urge to re watch a Marvel movie, even the ones that get super hyped (Winter Soldier, GotG). They were cool movies, but nothing that would have me feeling a certain way afterwards

This is coming from someone with absolutely no allegiances, stan boy tendencies whatsoever in regards to the comic world

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I thought you got nothing. Ole can't think of anything on topic so will just say shyt just to say shyt azz fligga :beli:

:russ:

Can't defend your shytty posting huh. Complain about not being on "topic" and tag something non "topic" related.:troll:

TheSwede

Rookie
Daps
Surprised over how interesting the story seems to be after reading all the analysing on the teaser trailer.
I don't think Man Of Steel sucked but it was far from what Nolan gave us in Batman Begins IMO. I hope Zack Snyder manage to get the actual STORY and dialogue intriguing and overall interesting in this one and it will be a blast watching it on the big screen, it really will.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
the thing is its not dark, we don't know what the tone will be we just know that they are using the cheap trick from that directors playbook on what constitutes as "dark". Let's see lots shadows? Check, dark lit alleys? Check, multiple night shots? Check.You telling me a more edgier tone can't be done in broad daylight? Lame. It's like in the 80s when protagonists wanted to convey their turn to the dark side suddenly they stopped shaving and would wear leather and that would be like "ooooooow he's evil":heh:
Wasn't MOS's action stuff all shot in broad daylight?