The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Never watched it actually. I saw a couple segments of a couple episodes. But I neither liked nor hated how he looked in that, esp. it being small screen. I'm open to changes, I just like for visual continuity to be a little more reminiscent of the comics in certain areas. I had that problem with batman's hairstyle as well actually. And snyder is fixing those issues:banderas:
batman's hairstyle? You mean Wayne's :umad:in what nolan's

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Exactly

Captain America was in a triple threat match with Thor and Iron Man and these n!ggas can't figure out how Batman in a suit prepared for this n!gga can stand a fighting chance against a Superman who's obviously gonna hold back after that Zod fight

And since ppl wanna bring up Superman Returns, explain how he can land on a crystal turned into kryptonite, get stabbed by it, get jumped by 3-4 humans, get thrown into the sea with kryptonite inside him and still survive

That's not apart of this superman universe sorry. Also, I doubt batman will fight kryptonite but instead he will probably use the tech from zods ship introduced in the first film. If you guys remember zods ship could change its atmosphere to better suit the people of krypton. My guess is that Bruce Wayne and Lex have this technology sand will use it against superman by getting him in a closed off environment. Just a guess.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Superman's creators both being Jewish, they were going for a more Moses vibe than Jesus.
What does the creator being Jewish have to do with anything? Isn't there a gay subtext to X-Men? Stan Lee created them does that mean he was gay? Creator being Jewish just means they were going for the man universally known that would get them the most bank.We all know superman is heralded for his heroism. Every day each church speaks the Lord's name not Moses's. When ppl are facing hardship and are saved they say Jesus saved me not Moses saved me. Moses had to hide his true identity because he was hewbrew whilst Jesus did because he wasn't really human sound familiar

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What does the creator being Jewish have to do with anything? Isn't there a gay metaphor to X-Men? Stan Lee created them does that mean he was gay? Creator being Jewish just means they were going for the man universally known that would get them the most bank. Every day each church speaks the Lord's name not Moses's. When ppl are facing hardship and are saved they say Jesus saved me not Moses saved me. Moses had to hide his true identity because he was hewbrew whilst Jesus did because he wasn't really human sound familiar
I wasn't pulling that out of my ass, it was stated by a dude who did a biography on Siegel and Shuster that Moses was a heavy influence when they created Superman.
Plus Jews don't believe that Jesus was the son of God.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I wasn't pulling that out of my ass, it was stated by a dude who did a biography on Siegel and Shuster that Moses was a heavy influence when they created Superman.
Plus Jews don't believe that Jesus was the son of God.
there are more Christians than judasists around the world Jews are all about that cash. Common sense dictates that they're more likely to go for the figure from the group more widely known globally

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I wonder which Robin they'll use, if any.
obviously nightwing but.:whoa: way too soon to even think about it. With the way this is all coming together it wouldn't even surprise me if they said fuk it and in the next batman we saw redhood get his Bucky on :mjpls:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
there are more Christians than judasists around the world Jews are all about that cash. Common sense dictates that they're more likely to go for the figure from the group more widely known globally

Nah they created it with Jewish intentions but obviously it was co opted by other writers and made it more Christian as the years went on. Originally it was Moses and then it became Jesus the longer the character was around. Neal Adams spoke on that when he was a guest on Fatman on batman. Also talked about how DC screwed them over royally

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Nah they created it with Jewish intentions but obviously it was co opted by other writers and made it more Christian as the years went on. Originally it was Moses and then it became Jesus the longer the character was around. Neal Adams spoke on that when he was a guest on Fatman on batman. Also talked about how DC screwed them over royally
the fact is since superman became an icon (which was roughly around our fathers time) they have been running with the Christ like rhetoric

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Dunno why nikkas shyt on MOS so heavy like dat. It had its flaws like err thang else but I still enjoyed dat mufukka. :patrice:
:scust:you can tell a movie is doo doo when you have the exact feeling of boredom from when you watched it on the big screen to watching it on your smartphone

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
the fact is since superman became an icon (which was roughly around our fathers time) they have been running with the Christ like rhetoric

I feel that I'm just talking about the early intentions breh. It's not their fault that once he became a part of the mainstream, they were off the book and other writers took it in a different direction

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
What does the creator being Jewish have to do with anything? Isn't there a gay subtext to X-Men? Stan Lee created them does that mean he was gay? Creator being Jewish just means they were going for the man universally known that would get them the most bank.We all know superman is heralded for his heroism. Every day each church speaks the Lord's name not Moses's. When ppl are facing hardship and are saved they say Jesus saved me not Moses saved me. Moses had to hide his true identity because he was hewbrew whilst Jesus did because he wasn't really human sound familiar
You do,know,X-Men were created with the black civil right subtext and not the gay one right. And that Magneto and Xavier were suppose to be MLK and Malcom X. That pretty common knowledge.