Beautiful :wow:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does Captain America fight Thor? :manny:
Exactly

Captain America was in a triple threat match with Thor and Iron Man and these n!ggas can't figure out how Batman in a suit prepared for this n!gga can stand a fighting chance against a Superman who's obviously gonna hold back after that Zod fight

And since ppl wanna bring up Superman Returns, explain how he can land on a crystal turned into kryptonite, get stabbed by it, get jumped by 3-4 humans, get thrown into the sea with kryptonite inside him and still survive

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
i dont argue just to argue.....hell, i dont consider this an arugment, just a disagreement on opinions.....

anyway, i'm not a zealot and christianity isnt the only religion in the world....with that said: i know christianity well, would probably even be considered 1, but when i went to see MoS, i wasnt looking for parallels to jesus, so i didnt see it....others were, so they did.....once they pointed them out, i could see how people thought so...but i wasnt looking for that, so i didnt, and still dont every time i watch MoS.....you only see it if you want to...
you don't have to see it specifically in MoS I am talking about superman in general

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
"hrbebrberrrpp hrrlrlpp lprhrtppp"

- zach snyder with frank miller's dikk in his mouth.

dude basically took the MOS sequel script from goyer and told the new guy "just chop this movie in half and fill in the rest with stuff from dark knight returns"

:heh:
"hrbebrberrrpp hrrlrlpp lprhrtppp"

You with marvels dikk in your mouth.

Youve still yet to answer how youre in love with burtons batmans films that show batman killing people yet have a problem with supermans "essence" in mos.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Exactly

Captain America was in a triple threat match with Thor and Iron Man and these n!ggas can't figure out how Batman in a suit prepared for this n!gga can stand a fighting chance against a Superman who's obviously gonna hold back after that Zod fight

And since ppl wanna bring up Superman Returns, explain how he can land on a crystal turned into kryptonite, get stabbed by it, get jumped by 3-4 humans, get thrown into the sea with kryptonite inside him and still survive
Im glad people are finally realizing all the hollow complaints that are covered in hypocrisy are bullshyt coming from disney stans who refuse to critique marvel films and give everything a pass.