NoVA
tumblr_naeriaKCkl1sejys6o1_500.gif

:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
"hrbebrberrrpp hrrlrlpp lprhrtppp"

You with marvels dikk in your mouth.

Youve still yet to answer how youre in love with burtons batmans films that show batman killing people yet have a problem with supermans "essence" in mos.
I don't care that MOS superman behaves differently. I expected a different variation of the character going into it.

But to have no character at all? That's a different story.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
surprised so many favour that 1.Against 1 another the superman one looks better to me
Bet.

I can't stand the poufy mulletty look of supes' hair in all his cinematic iterations. I feel like they never get that right. That's me though. The bat pic is a flawless translation.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:dahell: the hair he got is mullety?
hyperbole. The back should be slick and it looks like they'll fix that in this coming flick, but the poster looks like it's from a Man of Steel pic, and I'm not a fan of the way his hair is worked out. It's a visual nitpick for me cause things like that can fukk a movie up for me. In the comics the nape of his head has the hair shorter/flatter. Minus the 90's of course...

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
hyperbole. The back should be slick and it looks like they'll fix that in this coming flick, but the poster looks like it's from a Man of Steel pic, and I'm not a fan of the way his hair is worked out. It's a visual nitpick for me cause things like that can fukk a movie up for me. In the comics the nape of his head has the hair shorter/flatter. Minus the 90's of course...
you must have hated Smallvile then

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Just saw the Joker pic. :mjcry:

I'm ready for him to be involved in this fukkery. Hopefully he'll be in the Justice League movie.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don't care that MOS superman behaves differently. I expected a different variation of the character going into it.

But to have no character at all? That's a different story.
You didnt answer the question at all you just danced around It.

In this thread you are complaining about the essence of superman in mos but you love burtons films which show batman murdering people.

How can you have you have your panties in a bunch about one but praise the other.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you don't have to see it specifically in MoS I am talking about superman in general

we were talking about MoS though, that's what my answers were in reference to....but anyway, I wasn't trying to derail the thread with the religious talk, but i'll answer this 1 last time:

talking about superman in general - no I don't see the Christ parallels....besides being saviors, they dont have that much in common to me...now let me clarify: yes, i can see how people see parallels, but when I read, watch, do anything related to supe, I don't....it's not cause i'm dense like the one cat said, it's cause I see no need to mix the 2 nor look for religious or other undertones in everything....to me, he's not some christ like figure...i dont put a religious tone/spin/tint on him....supe is just supe to me, that's it...like i've said before: he was, is, and will always be that muthafukka to me...and it's cause of his characteristics....the not seeing grey, there is only right/wrong, giving people a chance, looking at the brighter side, helping others, never crossing that line no matter how much you want to or could, etc. i love that shyt about him....that's why he is my fav comic character cause of what he embodies....now, if a writer tries to put a religious or other undertone on him I don't like, I just skip that writer when he's writing supe, but that doesn't change my view of supe....

...aight, i'm done with that cause I don't want to derail the thread anymore...back to talking about bvs...

those posters are sick and i'm gonna find some...

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
you must have hated Smallvile then
Never watched it actually. I saw a couple segments of a couple episodes. But I neither liked nor hated how he looked in that, esp. it being small screen. I'm open to changes, I just like for visual continuity to be a little more reminiscent of the comics in certain areas. I had that problem with batman's hairstyle as well actually. And snyder is fixing those issues:banderas: