The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Damn I forgot all about that. I think it was the same shot of Batman looking up.

Edit:
tumblr_nn26u2GuEn1r7hjkqo1_540.jpg

:russ:
:deadrose:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I just saw the official trailer.... It was....:ld: I need to see more and what batman's gonna do...

I just dont buy ben affleck as batman....:heh:
this, I have a lot of reservations just seeing the first look at him being Wayne. Dude has too much bad cinema history for me to invest into him being this character. And his bats looks goofy but maybe that's by design

Ps Am I The only that's really turned off by how cgi'd these joints are looking, I hope those aren't the finished edits.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
But the character in MOS was not supposed to be the ideal for people to look up to. He was a young man searching for answers.
You can't criticize the movie for not giving you the idealized Superman that has existed for 75 years. That character was never going to be in that movie.

He wasn't a young man. He was 33. If he's still searching after all of that time then....all you can do is SYH

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this, I have a lot of reservations just seeing the first look at him being Wayne. Dude has too much bad cinema history for me to invest into him being this character. And his bats looks goofy but maybe that's by design

Ps Am I The only that's really turned off by how cgi'd these joints are looking, I hope those aren't the finished edits.

his bats is taken directly from the dark knight....from the short bat ears to the bulkiness of the suit...go check out the dark knight and you'll see where they got his suit/look from....

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
He wasn't a young man. He was 33. If he's still searching after all of that time then....all you can do is SYH
Nah the fact that he's an alien means its understandable that he struggled to find his place in the world. Plus they were gunning for the Christ allegory with that 33 shyt.

The movie could either have been about self discovery or high stakes, but by trying to do both they didn't resolve either. He ended up looking incompetent because he wasn't equal to the threat. They shouldn't have used Zod.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
his bats is taken directly from the dark knight....from the short bat ears to the bulkiness of the suit...go check out the dark knight and you'll see where they got his suit/look from....

"hrbebrberrrpp hrrlrlpp lprhrtppp"

- zach snyder with frank miller's dikk in his mouth.

dude basically took the MOS sequel script from goyer and told the new guy "just chop this movie in half and fill in the rest with stuff from dark knight returns"

:heh:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"hrbebrberrrpp hrrlrlpp lprhrtppp"

- zach snyder with frank miller's dikk in his mouth.

dude basically took the MOS sequel script from goyer and told the new guy "just chop this movie in half and fill in the rest with stuff from dark knight returns"

:heh:

naw....yea, he got his look for batman and the showdown look from the dark knight, but wb/dc are going more with the comics as source material in setting up their universe.....cause just like the comics: everything starts with supe....once he was known, that's when other heroes started popping up around the world....no matter whether people like him or not, dc's universe begins, revolves around, and will end(if they ever do) with supe...

anyway, the true MoS sequel is coming out after the jl movie....i'd really like for them to use doomsday in the jl movie, have supe 'die' to stop him, then come back in the MoS sequel....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah the fact that he's an alien means its understandable that he struggled to find his place in the world. Plus they were gunning for the Christ allegory with that 33 shyt.

The movie could either have been about self discovery or high stakes, but by trying to do both they didn't resolve either. He ended up looking incompetent because he wasn't equal to the threat. They shouldn't have used Zod.

lol what?....the only people that think they were going for the christ angle are people that want to believe that...they werent going for that shyt....

also, they used the right villain...zod was the only one that makes sense for an 'origin' story...

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
naw....yea, he got his look for batman and the showdown look from the dark knight, but wb/dc are going more with the comics as source material in setting up their universe.....cause just like the comics: everything starts with supe....once he was known, that's when other heroes started popping up around the world....no matter whether people like him or not, dc's universe begins, revolves around, and will end(if they ever do) with supe...

anyway, the true MoS sequel is coming out after the jl movie....i'd really like for them to use doomsday in the jl movie, have supe 'die' to stop him, then come back in the MoS sequel....
Not a bad ideal......how would you explain his resurrection though:patrice:

Maybe Brainiac scoops up his body after the Doomsday Fight and Brainiac "resurrects" him and places him back on a mini Krypton......MOS 2 Superman vs Brainiac :whoo: