The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is the footage they showed at Comic Con scrapped? I personally liked him turning the Batsignal on and Superman appearing in it with the red eyes as opposed to them staring at each other in this trailer

Or maybe that was a scene from later on in the fight since Superman looked pissed by then

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
So is the footage they showed at Comic Con scrapped? I personally liked him turning the Batsignal on and Superman appearing in it with the red eyes as opposed to them staring at each other in this trailer

Or maybe that was a scene from later on in the fight since Superman looked pissed by then
Damn I forgot all about that. I think it was the same shot of Batman looking up.

Edit:
tumblr_nn26u2GuEn1r7hjkqo1_540.jpg

:russ:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
also superman returns was NOTHING like the original donner movie.

superman returns did damage to the character's legacy that is still largely felt today.

a lot of people think superman is a weirdo now. "he's too good". "he doesn't have any personality". you got people gravitating towards the edgier characters and anti-heroes and hating on the "big blue boyscout".

a lot of this sprung up after superman returns.
i knew a girl once who said she didn't like superman cuz she thought he was a homo:wtf:

back then chicks DUG the idea of superman!

christopher reeve's superman was suave. he was a ladie's man. he was cool. he was charming.

back then when you thought of superman you thought of the ultimate alpha male. not no wimpy fakkit.

even the superman in the animated series was gettin it in on the regular.

i commend zach snyder and co. for at least trying to undo all this with MOS but now instead of being thought of as a wimpy fakkit they got ppl thinkin superman is a shy and emotional alien... who just happens to growl when he fights.
if that's really your opinion than you are a pea brained twat

you may not think so, but the director, lead actor, and studio have said as much MANY times

whether you, a single fan, agrees or not is irrelevant

Superman Returns was a direct homage and followup to Supes 1/2 from the 70s/80s

now the actor/director may not have been up to par (in your opinion) but that movie was made to be in the exact same vein

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you may not think so, but the director, lead actor, and studio have said as much MANY times

now the actor/director may not have been up to par (in your opinion) but that movie was made to be in the exact same vein
why even respond to that fakkit

he has 87 posts in a thread about a movie hes decided he already hates

dude is probably 38 years old and wont accept anything different from the shyt in his glory days

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps

You're arguing with a dude who thinks Batman Forever is better than the Nolan Films :russ:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's stop arguing ! @lutha let's just discuss what we want to see brehs :to: the Star Wars thread is unity . Let's stop the derailments brehs

i apologize, wasnt trying to derail the thread...was just trying to enlighten that cat about supe...

as for what i want to see:

since this is the setup for jl, and not a true sequel to MoS, i'm treat it as an origin movie....yea, we get an established character (supe), but the movie isnt gonna be only about him...it's gonna be just what the title says: the dawn of justice....so i wanna see how the world and other heroes react to his presence; what is gonna be the looming threat that's large enough to cause these heroes to come together; of course the bat/supe confrintation (although i hope it's more like jl war than tdk); and i cant wait to get a peek at the other heroes, especially WW, i'm excited as shyt to see how they handle her (they better not fukk her up)...

one thing i hope they dont do in this movie: is dumb down supe....not even power wise, i'm talking about his intelligence...people like to act like supe is a big dumb brute, when in actuality he is one of the smartest people in the dc universe....in MoS they let him show his smarts, i hope they continue to do that.....